Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
Videos stopped converting.

Provide an example link via pm

Hello, which is the fastest payout method? I've been using payeer but it seems it takes a little longer to process now @Streamtape

btc
------------------------------------------------------

Problem with converts found was related to one of our database servers. It should take around 2h~ till everything works like it should. So converts can fail or you can't access the account panel. But videos and counting will work no worries here.

Last edited:
API is currently very slow and sometimes returns a HTML error page "Ooops.. an error occured on our side. Our Engineers are working on it!". Is this related to the conversion thing?

Hi I am receiving since today numerous messages from users who are having problems with streamtape (in italy) that the buffering of the video is extremely slow, I just tried it too and it doesn't load anything and every 2/3 seconds it crashes to load, could you please check? Thanks

Maintenance will take probably another 6 - 12hours.
Videos can buffer a bit more than usually but this should be fixed in the next 2hours.

Tomorrow you can upload and convert with the usual speed again.

And because we have this maintenance, we will use it to delete / ban a few accounts which clearly abuse our system. And no we dont mean account with 25tb and 100views

Last edited:
Videos can buffer a bit more than usually but this should be fixed in the next 2hours.

And because we have this maintenance we will use it to delete / ban a few accounts which clearly abuse our system. And no we dont mean account with 25tb and 100views

I came to ask about this hahaha. I'll wait until tomorrow then, I couldn't upload any video today.

I came to ask about this hahaha. I'll wait until tomorrow then, I couldn't upload any video today.

Sorry about that but if we would choosen the fast way to solve the problems existing videos wouldn't have worked (for atleast 4hours). So its better in our opinion to have a delayed converting and some upload errors till its back working.

And because we have this maintenance, we will use it to delete / ban a few accounts which clearly abuse our system. And no we dont mean account with 25tb and 100views

716 TB storage and daily 800 play huh :D

I just tried to upload and i got stucked on a homepage...
Thanks for the info and i hope you'll fix it as soon as possible. Streamtape the best! :thumbsup:

wow. amazing :laughing:

Back