Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
My views have dropped again whereas my traffic is boosted over the past days ago.
My views have also decreased over the past 2 days. I thought the reason was coming from my visitors, until reading your comment. I'm not sure if that was due to the streamtape system..If other uploaders are having the same thing, check it out

hi, i also requested payment thru BTC, made on feb 14th, says paid already but i didnt get the payment yet. is this normal?

thanks

It depends which wallet you have. As already said our exchanger sends with a very low fee so we dont have to add any fees on the actual btc payout. If you dont get it till tomorrow please send me your streamtape account and btc address via email and i can ask our exchanger if something went wrong.

1,large number of transactions
2,low deposit fee
These 2 lead to longer transaction confirmation times
Will BCH confirm transactions faster than BTC?

yeah i would recommend bch over btc right now because of the high fees and the faster confirmation times.

If you only hold your btc and dont really do anything with it btc is still probably the smarter choice.

And its probably for all user better if you only request your payout for amounts like 50$ +. But as long our exchanger is fine with 10$ payouts i wont force our users.

i also requested payment thru BTC, made on feb 19. Yet my wallet on blockchain.com has not finished confirming

As already said some pages before because of the high transaction fees right now btc confirmation will take a lot of time. Everyone has the same problem so its not our fault. If you want them fast we have to apply fees to the payout which no one wants of course.

So my suggestion if you need the money fast next time choose another payment option.

but it is a matter of logic how to send 350 dollars in payment with a fee of 2 dollars that is out of logic If I could pay by coinbase so the payments will arrive instantaneously
Post automatically merged:

you should add a new payment method for example Coinbase BTC

Last edited:
but it is a matter of logic how to send 350 dollars in payment with a fee of 2 dollars that is out of logic If I could pay by coinbase so the payments will arrive instantaneously
Post automatically merged:

you should add a new payment method for example Coinbase BTC

Its not a matter of logic we have maybe 2-3 User which are using btc for higher sums. Everyone else is using it for 10-50$ amounts. If you dont want any fees on your btc payouts you have to live with it.

Or to make it more clear:

our exchanger wont earn more if he pays you 300$ or 20$. So he does his fee as low as possible. The only way to optimize the process would be to take a fee for btc payout which goes to the exchanger to optimize the fees.

But we wont do that if its not necessary

Last edited:
I have a doubt about the Partner Program:
"Downloads or Streams are counted up to 2 within 24 hours per user"
Let's say a user watches 1 video on my site. Afterward, he watches another video. Is the view count 1 or 2 for his session?

Sorry if my question was asked before somewhere.

I have a doubt about the Partner Program:
"Downloads or Streams are counted up to 2 within 24 hours per user"
Let's say a user watches 1 video on my site. Afterward, he watches another video. Is the view count 1 or 2 for his session?

Sorry if my question was asked before somewhere.

If he instantly clicks on your video after the second session it wont be counted because we have his ip already in the database. But if he watches again after 12h a video from you it will get counted again.

Back