Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,374 comments
First Fast Payment Received.. Thanks Streamtape Team.
streamtape.jpg

clicknupload.co remote upload stopped working suddenly. Its working fine an hour ago. Please check.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, its working again now.

Last edited:
hello streamtape i lost my email and i would like to update the email on streamtape but it wont work
can you help me please? if i cant update the email i cant withdraw my money...?

I don’t understand what you mean, but now I’m trying to upload my files, but the upload is very, very slow. Listen, I’m uploading smaller files now. I don’t know if I upload a large video. How long will I wait

I asked if you use normal webupload, FTP or zoom to upload your files.

Happy New Year @Streamtape! :)
2 Questions:

1) If a video has multiple audios, the conversion system choose always the first one, right?
2) The option "Automatically add file-internal subtitles" working? I tried with 2 mkv, but it didn't work.. Is there any problem by my side or yours? And if it's yours are you going to fix it or not?

You only calculate 1 view per ip in 24 hours
Not like what you say it counts 2 per ip in 24 hours
I tried your site and made another person do an experiment, but in the end it is one view, every 24 hours. Why lie
Anyone who publishes can test this as well and tell me I'm wrong or not

Happy New Year @Streamtape! :)
2 Questions:

1) If a video has multiple audios, the conversion system choose always the first one, right?
2) The option "Automatically add file-internal subtitles" working? I tried with 2 mkv, but it didn't work.. Is there any problem by my side or yours? And if it's yours are you going to fix it or not?

Hey,

happy new year to you as well.

1. Yes its always taking the first one.

2. We didnt had any complaints yet about the feature and our testing went fine. Could you maybe send me the concerned mkv file via pm? So we can recreate the bug.

You only calculate 1 view per ip in 24 hours
Not like what you say it counts 2 per ip in 24 hours
I tried your site and made another person do an experiment, but in the end it is one view, every 24 hours. Why lie
Anyone who publishes can test this as well and tell me I'm wrong or not

Hello,

we dont count the ip from the uploader itself and VPN/proxy traffic.
We have enough users who know that our counting is working.
So if you dont like it good luck with the hosts which dont have a working embed function or anti adblock :)

Hey,

happy new year to you as well.

1. Yes its always taking the first one.

2. We didnt had any complaints yet about the feature and our testing went fine. Could you maybe send me the concerned mkv file via pm? So we can recreate the bug.

Hello,

we dont count the ip from the uploader itself and VPN/proxy traffic.
We have enough users who know that our counting is working.
So if you dont like it good luck with the hosts which dont have a working embed function or anti adblock :)
I tell you I tried this and got someone else to do this Why am I saying something wrong
I still did not work on your site I just did an experiment and this experience I do with any video sharing site
I am not against you and I do not attack you, but I may tell you the truth. I am a publisher, I am not here to play, but I do not like cheating
I said any publisher could do an experiment and tell me am I wrong or not. That's all

I tell you I tried this and got someone else to do this Why am I saying something wrong
I still did not work on your site I just did an experiment and this experience I do with any video sharing site
I am not against you and I do not attack you, but I may tell you the truth. I am a publisher, I am not here to play, but I do not like cheating
I said any publisher could do an experiment and tell me am I wrong or not. That's all

And i told you that we are counting correctly.
If you dont like it you dont have to use our service thats all.

Im not here to argue with someone over the internet. Im here to help my users if you think i lie to you i dont see a reason to interact with you.

If your friend which you tested it already watched a ton of streamtape videos his ip is already counted.

And i told you that we are counting correctly.
If you dont like it you dont have to use our service thats all.

Im not here to argue with someone over the internet. Im here to help my users if you think i lie to you i dont see a reason to interact with you.

If your friend which you tested it already watched a ton of streamtape videos his ip is already counted.
I don’t know why you are angry. This is a healthy chat, man. I’m telling you what happened. I told you that I tried counting the count, and it counts 1 per ip for every 24 hours, and I’ll try this again, but then you don't tell me that the count is correct for you
I told you that I am not attacking you and I do not know you in order to do this I may tell you something I tried and did
But in fact, you and another host were under trial in order to want to work with you, but the experiment was done on your site, and the second view was not counted, and one view was calculated for each ip in 24 hours
The problem was that I tried counting on another host at the same time but it was counting 2 views per ip in 24 hours
Do you want to experiment with me, I will send you on my pictures what do I mean, man

I don’t know why you are angry. This is a healthy chat, man. I’m telling you what happened. I told you that I tried counting the count, and it counts 1 per ip for every 24 hours, and I’ll try this again, but then you don't tell me that the count is correct for you
I told you that I am not attacking you and I do not know you in order to do this I may tell you something I tried and did
But in fact, you and another host were under trial in order to want to work with you, but the experiment was done on your site, and the second view was not counted, and one view was calculated for each ip in 24 hours
The problem was that I tried counting on another host at the same time but it was counting 2 views per ip in 24 hours
Do you want to experiment with me, I will send you on my pictures what do I mean, man

I explained you why the count can be different. You ignore that i dont need your screenshots.
You are complaining in every Videohost thread, some even banned you.

This discussion is over if you want to post more here thanks for the free push on my support thread.

Back