Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,296 comments

We have been active here for 6 months now and try to deliver the best product to you. Unfortunately, it has to be said that it didn't go smoothly. There were errors on our side, but also DDOS from others, which has unfortunately caused problems in the last few months. But thanks to your trust, even in tough times, the Streamtape team never lost motivation and never gave up the fight and even won it.

Unfortunately, this also cost a lot of time, which we would have preferred to invest in new features and improvements. But we started a survey a few days ago and the participation is great, thank you very much.
I can promise you we are working hard to implement many new features and there are big things waiting for you in November and December. But I know in times of COVID19 words are nice but especially now every $ more can save lives. And that's why we decided to adapt our partner program and adjust the rates.
What does that mean for you?

Region 1 44$

Region 2 33$

Region 3 18$

Region 4 9$

Any other country $ 6

We will have the rates for the whole of October. I cannot promise you whether we can offer the rates permanently. Therefore, as in the last few months, we need even more trust from you. I know it's a lot of work to move your files to another host but I promise you if you have trust in streamtape we won't disappoint you
I would like to thank you on behalf of our team for the last 6 months and say that was just the beginning and we hope to spend many years successfully with you.

Changelog:

• Darkmode toggle in your account panel
  • improved statistics (still looking for feedback)
  • extract subtitles from mp4 or mkv containers ( configureable as setting)
  • fixed remote upload with headers
Tx for such Motivational resposne !!

We have been active here for 6 months now and try to deliver the best product to you. Unfortunately, it has to be said that it didn't go smoothly. There were errors on our side, but also DDOS from others, which has unfortunately caused problems in the last few months. But thanks to your trust, even in tough times, the Streamtape team never lost motivation and never gave up the fight and even won it.

Unfortunately, this also cost a lot of time, which we would have preferred to invest in new features and improvements. But we started a survey a few days ago and the participation is great, thank you very much.
I can promise you we are working hard to implement many new features and there are big things waiting for you in November and December. But I know in times of COVID19 words are nice but especially now every $ more can save lives. And that's why we decided to adapt our partner program and adjust the rates.
What does that mean for you?

Region 1 44$

Region 2 33$

Region 3 18$

Region 4 9$

Any other country $ 6

We will have the rates for the whole of October. I cannot promise you whether we can offer the rates permanently. Therefore, as in the last few months, we need even more trust from you. I know it's a lot of work to move your files to another host but I promise you if you have trust in streamtape we won't disappoint you
I would like to thank you on behalf of our team for the last 6 months and say that was just the beginning and we hope to spend many years successfully with you.

Changelog:

• Darkmode toggle in your account panel
  • improved statistics (still looking for feedback)
  • extract subtitles from mp4 or mkv containers ( configureable as setting)
  • fixed remote upload with headers
Is there any possible to add turkey in region4?

Is GDRIVE remote upload fix?

about gdrive it will be unstable. We have to use residental proxies so it will work sometimes fast and sometimes it is really slow. I would suggest to have a stable upload to use another source.

and why is not working remote upload from netu?

Netu is not possible they block DC ip's and have captchas.

Ugh ... I remotely uploaded a video from google drive, it weighed 2gb, converted it to 600mb :neutral_face:
Post automatically merged:

And you have to improve the upload speed of the files.

It's slow.

Last edited:
Ugh ... I remotely uploaded a video from google drive, it weighed 2gb, converted it to 600mb :neutral_face:
Post automatically merged:

And you have to improve the upload speed of the files.

It's slow.
Video: H264 with max. 1450 kbit/s bitrate (if you stay under 1450 we wont reencode)
Audio: aac with max 128kbit/s

Our max bitrate is 1450kbit/s

About slow upload speed please pm me if you upload from a server and which ISP / region you do it. I didnt got any complains yet.

Hi, I don't get the 2FA key

i will pm you

Back