Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
Hey guys,

im traveling right now and because of covid some flights got canceled we will be taking a look at everything on sunday.

If you have problems with 2fa please write me your e-mail via pm and your new email (dont use hotmail)

About the popup which opens before you start the video is probably a chrome problem we will try to find a solution here.

About the E-mail change did you logout of your account before you pressed on the link in your email.

Hey guys,

im traveling right now and because of covid some flights got canceled we will be taking a look at everything on sunday.

If you have problems with 2fa please write me your e-mail via pm and your new email (dont use hotmail)

About the popup which opens before you start the video is probably a chrome problem we will try to find a solution here.

About the E-mail change did you logout of your account before you pressed on the link in your email.
Remote upload from google drive not working.pls fix

Hello guys,

first of all im sorry for the last 3-4 days and the support you got. Because of Covid i was stuck in an airport with almost no wifi. But we fixed the gdrive remote upload, 2FA stuff and some other things in the background.

Thanks for your trust in our service.

Hello friends.
This weekend I see a very bad service, it is unfortunate.
As a suggestion, they should close the entry of more webmasters or add more servers so that the service is stable on weekends.
I still trust this host, I hope my suggestion will be taken into account. Thank you.

Hello friends.
This weekend I see a very bad service, it is unfortunate.
As a suggestion, they should close the entry of more webmasters or add more servers so that the service is stable on weekends.
I still trust this host, I hope my suggestion will be taken into account. Thank you.

First of all you are right today was not good or lets be honest it was pretty bad. Usually we have enough servers but because some other hoster had some problems we got even more users as we expected. But i can tell you we ordered a lot of new servers to be better prepared for the next weeks. I mean we were still better than most of the other Video Hosts but it was not the quality we want to provide.
Closing our registration wont help it we dont have a problem with our backend or anything to handle these amount of users we just expected less users and hadnt the capacity of servers to handle it.

We are human and make mistakes this was one so i apologize that we didnt had enough server to maintain the streaming experience you and your users expected from us.

Google Drive Remote Upload is not working for me.

Will take a look at it and report back

First of all you are right today was not good or lets be honest it was pretty bad. Usually we have enough servers but because some other hoster had some problems we got even more users as we expected. But i can tell you we ordered a lot of new servers to be better prepared for the next weeks. I mean we were still better than most of the other Video Hosts but it was not the quality we want to provide.
Closing our registration wont help it we dont have a problem with our backend or anything to handle these amount of users we just expected less users and hadnt the capacity of servers to handle it.

We are human and make mistakes this was one so i apologize that we didnt had enough server to maintain the streaming experience you and your users expected from us.

Will take a look at it and report back
For me you are still the best.

Wow! Payment is made within 4 hours. Thank you very much :thumbsup:
z65qrpH.png

I think google drive remote upload is not working because the name of the file and extensions are extracted wrong. For example - name.mp4 and it adds again .mp4-name-name or something like that, resulting something like -- name.mp4.mp4-name.

Gdrive remote upload should work again. But google changed quite a lot and this is a hotfix for now.

All open payouts have been processed

We added already many new servers and more will follow

No I want to make a site so I want a good host to store my files with out remove it after some times

Im sorry we cant help you here. You have 60 days for inactive files and most of the time we dont even delete after 60days so i think its enough time to advertise your site and when you are big enough feel free to pm me

Back