Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
lately I noticed tht Medium Ads option has alot of ads, It used to show less pop ads and now it has 3 with the random additional ones on the middle of the streaming, can you explain that please ?

Why the files are added to the list queue when copying a link? It's frustrating. What will happen if I have a bigger list, I will have to scroll down a lot to copy the link? In my File manager folder. And those top two folders cannot be deleted? Subtitles and Thumbnails.

Why the files are added to the list queue when copying a link? It's frustrating. What will happen if I have a bigger list, I will have to scroll down a lot to copy the link? In my File manager folder. And those top two folders cannot be deleted? Subtitles and Thumbnails.

About Subtitles and Thumbnails these two folders wont be possible to delete thats correct? About queuing you mean streamtape links you remote download will still be converted? This should almost be instant just some backend checks which takes a few seconds.

I don't think you understood what I said. Why my new files added in my account is down in the list and not above in the list? In my Filemanager folder. New links copied, will be the last down in the list. Why?

lately I noticed tht Medium Ads option has alot of ads, It used to show less pop ads and now it has 3 with the random additional ones on the middle of the streaming, can you explain that please ?
Yes there is now more ads 4 popunders I dont know why ? Plus propler ads native which open tab byself
also we know how propeler-ads is not safe ( malware) so please check propeller ads to clean ads.
We are loosing traffic from non-clean ads like propeller and popads.

Yes there is now more ads 4 popunders I dont know why ? Plus propler ads native which open tab byself
also we know how propeler-ads is not safe ( malware) so please check propeller ads to clean ads.
We are loosing traffic from non-clean ads like propeller and popads.

About the 4 popunders this is not intentional and we are working on a fix.
About Propellerads after 3 months i can tell you its the best network we worked with and the most fair one. We wont change this network.

About the 4 popunders this is not intentional and we are working on a fix.
About Propellerads after 3 months i can tell you its the best network we worked with and the most fair one. We wont change this network.
I am not talk about changing network but 4 pops and one pop under which open without click is not good.

yes i understand like said this will be fixed :) .
That is very simple login to your account or contact manager is not weekend and they will fix in half hour or you can fix in panel on propeller/popads just removing or just setup caps. simple the best :) All webmaster know how that works.

That is very simple login to your account or contact manager is not weekend and they will fix in half hour or you can fix in panel on propeller/popads just removing or just setup caps. simple the best :) All webmaster know how that works.

should be fixed now and we added more upload servers and fixed the ftp problem

Remote upload from google drive not working.pls fix
yfmWyPK.png

Back