Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,350 comments
It will still rely on playerjs. You have any problem with playerjs? feel free to pm me

no friend, it works well ;)

Edit: Many of my users have told me that the videos don't start on Smart TV. This I think is a player problem, if I were you I would give the possibility to switch the player. They don't notice problems with other players like jwplayer

Last edited:
no friend, it works well ;)

Edit: Many of my users have told me that the videos don't start on Smart TV. This I think is a player problem, if I were you I would give the possibility to switch the player. They don't notice problems with other players like jwplayer

Thanks for the report about smart tv. We look into it right now and will report back

Z******Wmz10.002020-04-28 08:03:32Denied

Hello, why you don't pay me?!!
We dont pay for fake views / traffic

what claimed videos mean?

will pm you

guys of streamtape are honest, i got paid today by them
RZV.png

Changelog Videoplayer:
• improved look & feel & layout
• Visual feedback when pressing hotkeys (e.g. volume up)
• Resume function
• Option to show title (can be disabled in user panel) @ellaf
• Option to display custom logo (can be set in user panel)
• subtitle style changed
• subtitles can be resized by the user (can be disabled in user panel)
• subtitles can be loaded from URL & file (must be enabled in user panel)
• subtitles work now in iphone fullscreen @trinhtaicon
• allow to load thumbnaill via url ( streamtape.com/v/abc?poster=http://url.com/to.jpg )
• Smart TV fix / uses native player on TV @provetto44
• better Mobile UX (big play/pause button over video, doubletap left/right to skip/rewind 10s, does not work on iphone fullscreen as only System UI can be displayed in fullscreen)

We know that the streaming experience this weekend was a bit slower than usual. Unfortunately, we did not expect this enormous growth in users and also discovered some bottlenecks on our code. We have therefore ordered more servers and are waiting for their delivery. This process will probably take until Monday evening due to the large number of new servers. Adjustments in the backend will also take place in the next week so that the streaming speed remains stable or even improves.

In addition to the video player, of course, many other things will be improved. The remote upload will support more hosts in the near future. Furthermore, the feature requests that I received will be processed gradually. We will also look into offering better video quality in the coming weeks.

As you might have heard the first payments have been redeemed and were paid for. Please consider if you send fake traffic or fake views you can apply for a payout but you will not get it. In contrast to other hosts, this is a long-term project where you can always see your statistics and not wait 3 weeks for a payment. (We don't have to offer server hosting to fund the project :D)

With more users, the support requests increase. We try to answer every request within 24 hours, although we are probably faster. So if you don't get an answer in 1 hour, it's not that we don't like you, but that we're working through all the tickets.

We are happy to see that Streamtape is growing and want to thank you for your trust!

Last edited:
Changelog Videoplayer:
• Resume function
• subtitle style changed
• allow to load thumbnaill via url ( streamtape.com/v/abc?poster=http://url.com/to.jpg )
• better Mobile UX (big play/pause button over video, doubletap left/right to skip/rewind 10s, does not work on iphone fullscreen as only System UI can be displayed in fullscreen)

We know that the streaming experience this weekend was a bit slower than usual. Unfortunately, we did not expect this enormous growth in users and also discovered some bottlenecks on our code. We have therefore ordered more servers and are waiting for their delivery. This process will probably take until Monday evening due to the large number of new servers. Adjustments in the backend will also take place in the next week so that the streaming speed remains stable or even improves.

In addition to the video player, of course, many other things will be improved. The remote upload will support more hosts in the near future. Furthermore, the feature requests that I received will be processed gradually. We will also look into offering better video quality in the coming weeks.

As you might have heard the first payments have been redeemed and were paid for. Please consider if you send fake traffic or fake views you can apply for a payout but you will not get it. In contrast to other hosts, this is a long-term project where you can always see your statistics and not wait 3 weeks for a payment. (We don't have to offer server hosting to fund the project :D)

With more users, the support requests increase. We try to answer every request within 24 hours, although we are probably faster. So if you don't get an answer in 1 hour, it's not that we don't like you, but that we're working through all the tickets.

We are happy to see that Streamtape is growing and want to thank you for your trust!

May the good work continue, me and my users are loving your host!

Really nice work, I was sceptical at the beggining but as the days pass I think I will move to your service soon.
Any thought to let us have an option for a clean player by removing streamtape link if we like in settings, and one more question please... how about a blob script to block direct download of a file? (In some cases / projects you don't want any user to have the ability to download the file)

Thank you

Changelog Videoplayer:
• Resume function
• subtitle style changed

I suggest you pause new registration before streaming speed is stable.

Really nice work, I was sceptical at the beggining but as the days pass I think I will move to your service soon.
Any thought to let us have an option for a clean player by removing streamtape link if we like in settings, and one more question please... how about a blob script to block direct download of a file? (In some cases / projects you don't want any user to have the ability to download the file)

Thank you

At first I was like that, but today I'm sure it was a good decision to choose Streamtape, it is a project with a lot of quality.

Back