Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,350 comments
I use api/ftp username and password and it working ,however it not active so I cannot upload

i sent via pm instructions how to use zoom

Can you please fix the issue when add remote link via API?
Link mp4 is error: https://example.com/abc def.mp4
It have space in the url and i can't add into remote

Thank you

Thanks for your report.

Edit: @Sawyer198 it should work now

for api you have to urlencode (maybe twice, pls try), e.g. urlencode in php or encodeURIComponent in javascript

Last edited:
Changelog:
  • Added mp4upload remoteupload support (stil buggy will be fixed tomorrow)
  • Filenames supports now Arabic, Japanese, etc. characters
  • Fixed remotedl/status API request
hi admin, i have several questions to ask, can i use sftp for streamtape rather than ftp? and what is api for your side, i see some youtube api, can directly input video to webpage by oneclick forward, is it same function of it? how to do it in php webpage?

hi admin, i have several questions to ask, can i use sftp for streamtape rather than ftp? and what is api for your side, i see some youtube api, can directly input video to webpage by oneclick forward, is it same function of it? how to do it in php webpage?

Hello we dont support sftp. Youtube is only per remotedl possible.

More information about our API can you find here https://streamtape.com/api

Hi, I started using your host today and I am enjoying it, I am posting the video online and the download link and now I verified that the download button does not appear on the phone when accessing the link. Can you fix this as soon as possible, please?

Edit: Sorry, I didn't check the option to display the download button on the page. As it appeared on the computer, I thought it was activated.

No problem with the download button, everything works perfectly.

Last edited:
This is the best video hosting i used so far. They process and fixed everyday when the issue occured. The streaming and download speed are awesome and still the same day to day. When the remote upload is slow, they are always adding new servers to accomodate the ques.

We are hoping to be a partner with you for a long time. Thank you Streamtape.

I dont have any errors. Maybe answer my pm and provide me an link thanks
pLEASE READ THE PM.. uPLOAD IS BLOCKED BY 2 DAYS
Post automatically merged:

I dont have any errors. Maybe answer my pm and provide me an link thanks

kYV.png

Last edited:
Hello, any update for mp4upload?

There is a bug with the kodiresolver and we have to wait for a fix to add mp4upload support.

Quick update for you guys.

We are reworking our player right now so we can add more improvements in the future and fix some bugs.
Would you like to see a feature where users can add their own subtitles? And do you have any feature you would like to see?

Thanks for your input

There is a bug with the kodiresolver and we have to wait for a fix to add mp4upload support.

We are reworking our player right now so we can add more improvements in the future and fix some bugs.
Would you like to see a feature where users can add their own subtitles? And do you have any feature you would like to see?

Thanks for your input
Yes
1. Allow users to add their own subtitles.
2. Allow title on video embeds.
3. Add VIDEO RESUME/ START OVER feature, where the users stop watching or if they are accidentally reload the page.

(ONLY MY SUGGESTION) Thanks.

A suggestion would also be interesting the percentage 0% for videos that have not yet started the conversion and the progression of 1% when starting until reaching 100% and completing. So we will know when the video starts processing.

A suggestion would also be interesting the percentage 0% for videos that have not yet started the conversion and the progression of 1% when starting until reaching 100% and completing. So we will know when the video starts processing.
You may see that while you click the file during conversion process. You may see the percentage 1-100% on new tab.

Thanks for your input
seem like streamtape is the quickiest hosting to fix their problems , I like to stay with you as long as posible. However subtitle still not working in IOS devices in full screen mode. please fix it ,best regards

Yes
1. Allow users to add their own subtitles.
2. Allow title on video embeds.
3. Add VIDEO RESUME/ START OVER feature, where the users stop watching or if they are accidentally reload the page.

(ONLY MY SUGGESTION) Thanks.

1. Working on it should be done really soon
2. Same
3. I think this is kinda hard to do. But we will think about it

Thanks for your feedback

seem like streamtape is the quickiest hosting to fix their problems , I like to stay with you as long as posible. However subtitle still not working in IOS devices in full screen mode. please fix it ,best regards

If everything goes as planned we will release our new player this weekend / monday and one of the bug fixes will be the iOS subtitle bug. Thanks for your patience

The conversion speed will be faster aswell the next days. Like i said we get many new users everyday who upload alot of videos. But we add Servers almost every day to compensate it.

Back