Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,352 comments
Changelog:

filemanager:
  • checking behaviour(give us feedback if it sucks!)
  • checking select all box in header: it only selects items on current page
  • ctrl+a: selects all files in current foldere
  • export: sort links like in table

We are already working on it to support the wanted videohosts for our remote upload

does not pay, produces excuses, never use. Streamtape cheater.
he accuses me of sending fake traffic. My traffic is completely organic

we already wrote you an e-mail and explained everything and even gave you the chance to still use our service. You blocked our popups on mobile and changed them with your popups maybe your traffic was real but you still tried to scam us, We are happy to share evidence with wjunction mods/admins. We had our popup replacement detection just for desktop active its now active for mobile aswell. So we already fixed your abuse.

After 1 week of deep research in various forum, I must say Streamtape added to K2S seem to be the real deal in this industry. I have 0 experience in video hosting, but over 10 years experience in performance marketing. I think that counts for my feedback. So I plan on using both. Stape for my free content and K2S for my premium content. The way you built this I assure you if you keep it serious from day 1 you will be very big.

I have a few suggestions:
1. Allow users to upload a logo and pick a spot in the video (like top right, bottom right, etc)
2. Premium membership / month. (There are certain content that I want to sell through monthly subscription. Cant post those on your site yet. ALso, allow video previews for premium content in order to improve conversions.
3. Anyway we can have in the future the prerolls and in banner ads ? I woud like to stay far away from pop up ads or new tab etc... The perfect solution would be preroll and in banner ads. There is something about pop up that annoys my audience lol, I dont like them neither.

Cheers !

we already wrote you an e-mail and explained everything and even gave you the chance to still use our service. You blocked our popups on mobile and changed them with your popups maybe your traffic was real but you still tried to scam us, We are happy to share evidence with wjunction mods/admins. We had our popup replacement detection just for desktop active its now active for mobile aswell. So we already fixed your abuse.
I didn't change anything. I added the video tracking code provided by your site as is. If it's not opened on mobile, this is not my fault. If your code does not popup to mobile users, this is your responsibility.
I have 10 sites and I have 1 million traffic per day. My traffic is organic visitors from Google.

After 1 week of deep research in various forum, I must say Streamtape added to K2S seem to be the real deal in this industry. I have 0 experience in video hosting, but over 10 years experience in performance marketing. I think that counts for my feedback. So I plan on using both. Stape for my free content and K2S for my premium content. The way you built this I assure you if you keep it serious from day 1 you will be very big.

I have a few suggestions:
1. Allow users to upload a logo and pick a spot in the video (like top right, bottom right, etc)
2. Premium membership / month. (There are certain content that I want to sell through monthly subscription. Cant post those on your site yet. ALso, allow video previews for premium content in order to improve conversions.
3. Anyway we can have in the future the prerolls and in banner ads ? I woud like to stay far away from pop up ads or new tab etc... The perfect solution would be preroll and in banner ads. There is something about pop up that annoys my audience lol, I dont like them neither.

Cheers !

Glad that you like it.
to your suggestions:
1, Regarding the logo its already on our ToDo list and will be added in the near future

2. Yes, we are considering a premium program. But this is still in the distant future. We have to look for a way to find that webmasters without premium are not disadvantaged for the trust they gave us in the start. Dont expect that in the next 2-3 months

3.With regard to ads, we will also try to offer webmasters a better selection of their ad type in the future. Please keep in mind that we are only 5 days live. We take all suggestions into consideration and try to implement them

i hope that answers your questions. if not feel free to pm me

I didn't change anything. I added the video tracking code provided by your site as is. If it's not opened on mobile, this is not my fault. If your code does not popup to mobile users, this is your responsibility.
I have 10 sites and I have 1 million traffic per day. My traffic is organic visitors from Google.

So you only blocked from our iframes but not from yours?
And you gave us only mobile traffic 0 desktop traffic? And you know why ? because we already blocked your kind of abuse on desktop traffic.

your pages with 1mio views are not on similiarweb (or even google!) and your domain is only a few months old. we are not stupid. like i said you can get more information private and we can send evidence to a wjunction admin.

So you only blocked from our iframes but not from yours?
And you gave us only mobile traffic 0 desktop traffic? And you know why ? because we already blocked your kind of abuse on desktop traffic.

your pages with 1mio views are not on similiarweb (or even google!) and your domain is only a few months old. we are not stupid. like i said you can get more information private and we can send evidence to a wjunction admin.

I earned 55 dollars in two days and you got my right. I don't have forwarding traffic. 90% of my websites are mobile, if your iframe code did not open popup to mobile visitor why am I responsible, the error is completely yours.
google analitiks photos
Which site did you look at for a few months? which site is a few months old?

I earned 55 dollars in two days and you got my right. I don't have forwarding traffic. 90% of my websites are mobile, if your iframe code did not open popup to mobile visitor why am I responsible, the error is completely yours.
google analitiks photos
Which site did you look at for a few months? which site is a few months old?

your page had multiple iframes, in our iframe you chose to block popups, while in your iframe you explicitly(!) allowed popups. So dont tell us that you are unaware (cant publish details here)

Also all your users apparently came via AMP project, which is unheard of. I also dont get your screenshots, are this supposed to be "B" for "billions of users?"

For the very small probability that we are wrong, please send us a list of your traffic sources (domains) and some more explanations about mobile share, AMP project, iframe blocks etc. via E-Mail and we will have a look in good faith.

Back