Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,296 comments
Hello, how many ads are there in Maximum Ads - 100% Earnings and how many are there in Normal Ads - 60% Earnings?
60% = 2 popups instant + up to 3 popups each with 1 min cooldown + 1 notification ad
100% = 3 popups instant + up to 3 popups with each 1min cooldown + 1 notification

It can change from time to time that we add or even remove a popup. Depends on Adnetwork and CPM :)
But the values above it what we want to have most of the time :)

60% = 2 popups instant + up to 3 popups each with 1 min cooldown + 1 notification ad
100% = 3 popups instant + up to 3 popups with each 1min cooldown + 1 notification

It can change from time to time that we add or even remove a popup. Depends on Adnetwork and CPM :)
But the values above it what we want to have most of the time :)
So no mobile traffic then?

@Streamtape Hello! want to ask if Streamtape offers any premium plan to further boost up the streaming speed. If yes - what other features will be included in the premium plan? Ideally would like to have free ad + brand free player + super fast streaming

I'm just uploading videos, I've only had about 10 videos, and I already got 1 removed by DMCA ??

Is there somewhere to see the deleted videos and maybe restore them from there?

You get an e-mail where you see all your removed videos.
As already said we dont ignore valid DMCA requests :)
Hello, My remote upload from gdrive is stuck. can you check?
Hey,
gdrive remote upload is still in beta. Because google is blocking Server ip we work with proxies which can be slow or wont work.

You could try using Z-O-O-M File Uploader. You will need to have the Google Drive viewable in the File Explorer of your PC but I tested it with a vacation MP4 and it worked fine.

@Streamtape Hello! want to ask if Streamtape offers any premium plan to further boost up the streaming speed. If yes - what other features will be included in the premium plan? Ideally would like to have free ad + brand free player + super fast streaming

Sorry we dont offer anything like that.

Remote upload from fembed generates a random file name.

Example: if the file name in Fembed is "abcdef" then when the file enters the Streamtape server the file name will be random "b83hfjd".

Is this a bug or is it normal?

Remote upload from fembed generates a random file name.

Example: if the file name in Fembed is "abcdef" then when the file enters the Streamtape server the file name will be random "b83hfjd".

Is this a bug or is it normal?

Hello,

would be an bug. Please send me some example links via pm an my Dev team will take a look at it.

Please try to delete the file and upload it again. If it still happens i would need the source file via pm :)

@Streamtape, hello,
with remote video upload YouTube sometimes loads correctly, sometimes it gets an error. What could be the reason?

I guess youtube uses the same protection gdrive has in place which can be the reason.

I hope this bug can be fixed soon. I've tried remote uploading a lot of files from Fembed. And all file names are random.

If you send me some fembed example links via pm it can be fixed.

Back