Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,350 comments
don't worry @PlayTube your friend streamtape is doing good work i don't even see problems with counts i see that streamtape is way way better than any other host that i've tried, i think that idiot is just a hater that wants people to leave streamtape, you guys are the best and @Streamtape is number one

I know. I saw his account. 4 Posts in total. 2 of them in competitor thread he wants to promote and 2 others in streamtape thread xD Like low end shit xvs hosts think that they can promote that way xD

don't worry @PlayTube your friend streamtape is doing good work i don't even see problems with counts i see that streamtape is way way better than any other host that i've tried, i think that idiot is just a hater that wants people to leave streamtape, you guys are the best and @Streamtape is number one
Your mother is an idiot, I said my point ... anyway you are all affiliated with streamtape and of course you are a pro ... I didn't advertise any host files, I just said my opinion
Post automatically merged:

I use streamtape from 2020, I'm not interested in your opinions ..I just said my point of view that it has become a shitty host file

I know. I saw his account. 4 Posts in total. 2 of them in competitor thread he wants to promote and 2 others in streamtape thread xD Like low end shit xvs hosts think that they can promote that way xD
I collaborated with you and you were the best so far ... I don't want to promote anyone, it's just my opinion.

Your mother is an idiot, I said my point ... anyway you are all affiliated with streamtape and of course you are a pro ... I didn't advertise any host files, I just said my opinion

I use streamtape from 2020, I'm not interested in your opinions ..I just said my point of view that it has become a shitty host file

I collaborated with you and you were the best so far ... I don't want to promote anyone, it's just my opinion.
You sent the payments even after it closed ... you were very correct,

Last edited:
Hello guys, What is going on with your ADS ? My antivirus going crazy! Blocking "malvertizing"

Antivirus are like to be the new adblocker. Sorry but i dont see any reasons for a change here.

About Paypal payments:

Its possible that paypal payments are on hold, please dont send the money back! Wait 3 days if our exchanger didnt confirmed it, send me the information about your payment via pm and i will forward it to our exchanger. If you send the money back we wont send you it again.

Thanks and have a nice sunday.

Antivirus are like to be the new adblocker. Sorry but i dont see any reasons for a change here.

About Paypal payments:

Its possible that paypal payments are on hold, please dont send the money back! Wait 3 days if our exchanger didnt confirmed it, send me the information about your payment via pm and i will forward it to our exchanger. If you send the money back we wont send you it again.

thanks for info! as always fast support :)

Los antivirus son como el nuevo bloqueador de anuncios. Lo siento, pero no veo ninguna razón para un cambio aquí.

Acerca de los pagos de Paypal:

Es posible que los pagos de PayPal estén en espera, ¡ no devuelva el dinero! Espere 3 días si nuestro intercambiador no lo confirmó, envíeme la información sobre su pago a través de pm y se la enviaré a nuestro intercambiador. Si devuelve el dinero, no se lo enviaremos de nuevo.

Gracias y que tengas un buen domingo.
Fortunately every day there are new alternatives.
In fact our users use other options because streamtape advertising is very invasive.
Before you were my first option, now you are my last option. I delete hundreds of files per week and yet the ad keeps popping up with the broken link.
You take away my video, and yet you keep winning. LOL

Fortunately every day there are new alternatives.
In fact our users use other options because streamtape advertising is very invasive.
Before you were my first option, now you are my last option. I delete hundreds of files per week and yet the ad keeps popping up with the broken link.
You take away my video, and yet you keep winning. LOL

Most of these other options dont survive even one year, are getting hacked / ddosed or cant even pay the users every week and have still open payments from their old host they closed.

If this amount of advertisement means we can run out service stable for many years, i wont change it

And we wont change our DMCA policy.

Hi Administrator.
At this moment it does not open any video for me.
Are you making any changes?
Can you please verify, no video works for me. I hope this is temporary.
can someone else check?

Hello administrator, I have several files that does not work. It tells me that the server is out of service.
I have reported it before but never get a response.
Please fix this.

Hello, I have been more than 12 hours that the videos do not work.
Everything is blank. Please fix.

I think that alternatives you was writing about is filling your expectations hope you use that alternative as first player :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

About Paypal payments:

I send you mp, instead of requesting bch I requested paypal

Back