naylayaung1996

Hello
Should i use Streamsb and voesx
for my website
my site is now under development.
please suggest me.Also Accept other host.

streamsb alittle bufferring and voesx nice
but i love this two host other than.
thanks streamsb and voesx

and please what ad service should i use.

thanks and regards.

https://9mov.cc

34 comments
Whatever I'm about to tell you is what I can remember, please check the latest facts from the hosts.

1) Streamsb only has 2 ad modes but VOE on the other hand has a lot of different ad modes.
2) Sreamsb will store your files for lifetime even if they are inactive whereas VOE has a file deletion policy after X days. This is important if your site is new as you don't the only visitors to run into "File Not Found".
3) Streamsb allows you to upload a logo VOE doesn't.
4) Streamsb allows you to add custom domain for your player but VOE doesn't have that feature yet. This helps in SEO.

Other than these things, both the hosts are pretty same. If you want to play with other hosts, try doodstream & Ninjastream.

Regarding ad network, check your PM.

Using and a fan of streamsb.

1 - Good upload speeds
2 - Choice of re-encoding or not
3 - $10 for 10,000 free views if you are interested in an ad free environment or add your own ads.
4 - Support is OK. Not great.
5 - Free premium if you're a webmaster. Get upto 20GB upload.

Never used VOE.

Last edited:
Using and a fan of streamsb.

1 - Good upload speeds
2 - Choice of re-encoding or not
3 - $10 for 10,000 free views if you are interested in an ad free environment or add your own ads.
4 - Support is OK. Not great.
5 - Free premium if you're a webmaster. Get upto 20GB upload.

Never used VOE.
im webmaster and webmaster have other hidden services bro?

Very Nice website, may i know which script or theme you are using for your website ?
Hello thanks you for first positive review.
im web developer and i use argon design system bootstrap
its my own script that i write
Post automatically merged:

Nice website which script are you using for your website ?
Hello thanks you for first positive review.
im web developer and i use argon design system bootstrap
its my own script that i write

Last edited:
would you like to sale this script ?
thanks for your interesting bro .This site not for sale.
if its can sale , alot of changes is need for you.
coz admin panel have small features.
if you wanna change logo you must change code.
so its cant.
im very sorry , but if you want any idea of design you can ask me.

It's better to use all video host and check for yourself.
Streamsb is nightmare in mobile, you close the in-banner, it pop up again, u close, it pop up again, endless bro :laughing:
If you don't click, u can't watch the movie, the banner cover half of the player.
On desktop seems fine, but mobile is nightmare.

I won't say about others, u guys need to check urself, some host have more ads than their own written rules.
Let's say 1 pop up for low earning,etc. In fact, there's 2-4 pop up.

Anyway, just try and check the video hosts, it doesn't cost money. I also found out at different location got different more pop ups, asia may got 3-4 pop up, US may get 1-2 pop up, really depends. Whether u set low / mid/ high earning, nothing really matters unless u try it.

It's better to use all video host and check for yourself.
Streamsb is nightmare in mobile, you close the in-banner, it pop up again, u close, it pop up again, endless bro :laughing:
If you don't click, u can't watch the movie, the banner cover half of the player.
On desktop seems fine, but mobile is nightmare.

I won't say about others, u guys need to check urself, some host have more ads than their own written rules.
Let's say 1 pop up for low earning,etc. In fact, there's 2-4 pop up.

Anyway, just try and check the video hosts, it doesn't cost money. I also found out at different location got different more pop ups, asia may got 3-4 pop up, US may get 1-2 pop up, really depends. Whether u set low / mid/ high earning, nothing really matters unless u try it.
thanks you bro now what host you use bro?

Dear . I'm a StreamSB support member. All the problems we had we tried to fix. We are in the process of upgrading and perfecting the functions to work in the best way. Thank you for your comments and contributions
Any questions and feedback please send to .
email : alice@streamsb.com

Last edited:
Many hate netu.tv but you will end up seeing that it is the most robust ... point against very poor view count ... point in favor with 300 daily views you already access an internal video search engine that allows you to copy files from other users saving a lot weather. I use it as the main host, its download link is compatible with many other hosts by remote upload, obtaining upload at 45mb / s

I don't disable adblock for couple of reasons and I get crazy amount of adblock on voe.sx compared to other videohosts (on other hosts adblock usage is minimal compared to non-adblock views, but on voe.sx adblock views are almost the same as non-adblock views, so very strange..)

Back