Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
I told you you will close soon all the videos are not working but this is not my fault this is my fault
Post automatically merged:

I put your player as the first player on my site and I started uploading my files to you and I have a fairly good traffic and even I do not make money from your site I am in Least Ads - No Earnings
All I want the player to work without a problem that's it if you can't this tell me now
I don't quite understand but, we will NOT close our host if you're worried as you mentioned above. We're here to do a business for a long-term.
Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

I don't quite understand but, we will NOT close our host if you're worried as you mentioned above. We're here to do a business for a long-term.
Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty
That's what I've always wanted to do and I thought you were a former host man but he was a good host
I just want to see my videos work well and like I told you I put your player first on my site and you will expect a lot of traffic from my side
I do not want to put your work below, I understand, I hope that your work does not stop again. Good luck in your work

That's what I've always wanted to do and I thought you were a former host man but he was a good host
I just want to see my videos work well and like I told you I put your player first on my site and you will expect a lot of traffic from my side
I do not want to put your work below, I understand, I hope that your work does not stop again. Good luck in your work
Let me know if you found any bugs or error on the service. We will fix it as soon as possible or, you can contact us at our contact page form.

Thanks,
Streamlare-Kim

i tested your url and with very slow internet from my site the url works without any problems and it doesnt buffer

every new hoster needs some time until everything works and some older ones sometimes have problems like videos are not converted or the like.

I've been using Streamlare for 2 days now and so far no complaints from people watching the videos and as an uploader, I can't complain about uploads either: good upload speed (browser, remote and z-o-om), easy menu management.

I will definitely continue to test and use the service, everything else will tell the future

Last edited:
i tested your url and with very slow internet from my site the url works without any problems and it doesnt buffer

every new hoster needs some time until everything works and some older ones sometimes have problems like videos are not converted or the like.

I've been using Streamlare for 2 days now and so far no complaints from people watching the videos and as an uploader, I can't complain about uploads either: good upload speed (browser, remote and z-o-om), easy menu management.

I will definitely continue to test and use the service, everything else will tell the future
Exactly. Since this system is written from the scratch, expect some bugs. ;)

You should optimize the file size, too big files is not good for slower internet users, I uploaded some videos and they stayed at their original size, over 1GB.

Having an option for those who want to reduce the size of videos would be good, maybe an option where we could choose between high quality or a lower quality with the reduced file size would be something interesting.

Remote upload from other host ? LOL

have a list? @Streamlare-Kim
Not planned yet, but some other host should work. We are using youtube-dl.
Please can you do something for me
I want if I click on the video in the middle the player will be enlarged
Send me a screenshot.
You should optimize the file size, too big files is not good for slower internet users, I uploaded some videos and they stayed at their original size, over 1GB.

Having an option for those who want to reduce the size of videos would be good, maybe an option where we could choose between high quality or a lower quality with the reduced file size would be something interesting.
Most users wants their original video, we are also planning to add a multiple resolution soon.

You did not understand what I told you. This is not a problem with the player, but I want the player. If someone presses the player twice, the image will be enlarged on the phone.
This is another player. If you click on the player twice, the image will enlarge
But your player does not support this, is it possible to make it support this or not?

You didn't answer my question, man

Fatal mistake all videos don't work damn
p_2035co3nl0.jpg

If you don't want to run away from this site, damn this

Last edited:
You did not understand what I told you. This is not a problem with the player, but I want the player. If someone presses the player twice, the image will be enlarged on the phone.
This is another player. If you click on the player twice, the image will enlarge
But your player does not support this, is it possible to make it support this or not?

You didn't answer my question, man

Fatal mistake all videos don't work damn
p_2035co3nl0.jpg

If you don't want to run away from this site, damn this
1. We don't plan to add those features.
2. Please, do not use bad attributes that bypasses our ads. Such as allow or sandbox.

Can you add thumbnail extraction like this? I need thumbnails to represent videos. It's really necessary

KsbJMU7.png

And can you bypass the DMCA or is there any way to minimize the video file being deleted by the DMCA?

Last edited:
And this is why I always upload files and it doesn't work and upload them again
p_2039yv2401.png
I have changed the timeout configuration. Let me know if you still received the same problem.
Can you add thumbnail extraction like this? I need thumbnails to represent videos. It's really necessary

KsbJMU7.png

And can you bypass the DMCA or is there any way to minimize the video file being deleted by the DMCA?
That can be added and we do respect DMCA, we will not ignore verified DMCA abuse reports.
How to remote upload from doodstream / streamtape
We do not support those mentioned hosting services. It's a never ending update.
Any offer fro webmaster? And is this same as other file hosting site using => https://sibsoft.net/xfilesharing.html?
No, we're not using that thing. We have our own system.

Back