Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
Hey. Welcome.
A few questions:
How many IP per 24 hr counted?
How much (percentage) of video should be viewed to be counted as a view?
What kind of ads do you use? (ad that you have to watch before video starts, pop-ups, pop-unders, notifications etc)
And how many ads for maximum earnings?

Nice design
I uploaded an video and it didn't converted to shitty quality hope you dont encode videos or encode it with high bitrate.
Can you add Multiqualities encoding with good bitrate for webmasters who have high views ?
For now I will bookmark your host and see if it continues maybe in the future I will use it ?

Hey. Welcome.
A few questions:
What kind of ads do you use? (ad that you have to watch before video starts, pop-ups, pop-unders, notifications etc)
Hey and I realized apart from these, I also have one more question, how long will inactive video be kept. Thanks :)

Hey. Welcome.
A few questions:
A total of 2 IPs are counted per 24 hours.
- A duration of 60 secconds and loaded at least 10% of the video.
- We plan to use propellerads and other adnetworks available.
- At least 6-7 ads, but we will not aggressively pop all those ads, unlike other service which automatically display the ads without even doing anything.
Welcome to WJ you don't support adding subs ?
Adding subs is supported. Check your file manager and your video settings, for "Automatically extract & add subtitles) from the video.
Post automatically merged:

Nice design
I uploaded an video and it didn't converted to shitty quality hope you dont encode videos or encode it with high bitrate.
Can you add Multiqualities encoding with good bitrate for webmasters who have high views ?
For now I will bookmark your host and see if it continues maybe in the future I will use it ?
We will only copy your original video's codec if it's h264 already. It means we won't need to re-encode the whole video.

Last edited:
- At least 6-7 ads, but we will not aggressively pop all those ads, unlike other service which automatically display the ads without even doing anything.
Thank you for all of your answers.
I see. 6-7 ads may be a bit too much for me but I understand it is because rates are high and it's normal.
So one more question, how about if I switch to 50% of earnings? (that should be $35 per 10k right?) if I do that, how many ads would there be?
(if it's not too much work , it would be nice if this info was put in affiliate settings/admode section)

Save setings don't work also
Fixed.
On Least Ads - No Earnings how many pop under ?
1 popad.
Thank you for all of your answers.
I see. 6-7 ads may be a bit too much for me but I understand it is because rates are high and it's normal.
So one more question, how about if I switch to 50% of earnings? (that should be $35 per 10k right?) if I do that, how many ads would there be?
(if it's not too much work , it would be nice if this info was put in affiliate settings/admode section)
Depends on the video duration., 4-5, as I stated, we will not force the user to open all the ads at once, that's horrible and isn't user friendly.

how i get file hash id from remote upload
other hoster response file hash code when called remote upload api.

But now i meet with only id . eg 23
i need hash code like o715pneaM3nvyqO3

if not possibled please show me other apporach.
thanks you.
i will add your host to my website
regards

Are you new project of playtube?
I'm a little outdated, and not really familiar with playtube,.
how i get file hash id from remote upload
other hoster response file hash code when called remote upload api.

But now i meet with only id . eg 23
i need hash code like o715pneaM3nvyqO3

if not possibled please show me other apporach.
thanks you.
i will add your host to my website
regards
You can check the status of that remote id.

I am using your host since yesterday , but i can not get income status yet ? no stats for income per view ?
Fixed. google score token seems to be wrong.

i found ibut file hash is response when remote upload is completed. Its not ok. coz of i will stored file hash to my database .Thanks
Hello,

You can get the fileId from the result.

result.data.fileId
Post automatically merged:

Can anybody actually get their videos to start? I keep testing it, pop-ups appear but videos simply won't start.
Check your video status. If it's look like this.
R7L4BN1.png

It is not playable yet since it's still processing.

If it looks like this.
vtPoQ39.png

The transcoding/converting has been proceed.

Last edited:
Back