Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
The buffering problem is a bit smaller, but it still occurs in some videos. I'm waiting for Streamlare to be completely stable before deciding to use this host totally. Currently I use Streamlare only for small videos - it doesn't reduce their quality as other hosts.

Now lots of movie streming sites like kollafilm.com use StreamSB or StreamTape. All users now stop use Streamlare when Streamlare always slow buffers and never resolve the buffering bug and works again wirhout buffers in Original like it do at the beginning.

@Streamlare-Kim
Post automatically merged:

Same guy as Ninjastream and other streaming service. I think @Streamlare-Kim soon close Streamlare and never resolve the buffers in Original same he do in all other streaming service @Streamlare-Kim have and only think about earning money fast and close the service and start up new streaming service in 2023.

Hope we get 4K soon.

Here are 1 streming service run 4K but only 20GB most of the movies are 30-50GB

Way never @Streamlare-Kim resolve the buffering bug in Original?
I think he never resolve it and Streamlare close again.
See lots of people on Internet warning about give Streamlare money when he only start lots of stream service and close them. Ninjastream are close now and Streamlare are close or shut down 1 time before.

Do you think @Streamlare-Kim ever will resolve the buffers bug on Streamlare?

All videos 5-14GB works to play 100% smooth in Original before Streamlare get buffers bug or problem. All people use Streamlare know it. Now we wait for @Streamlare-Kim resolve it.

Stop lying about web cant hadle Original 5-14GB videosand solve buffers problem instead by spending more time and money!
We all people can about web know we can play 5-14GB without problem in Original if streming service will spend lots of money and lots of time to work. Way lying the web cant handle 5-15GB videos in Original when we know the web can do it easy if streming service spend lots of money on high end servers with power and workd hard on code and more. Streamlare run 5-14GB very Smooth before.

If you spend lots of money on high end servers cost 1000-3000$/month we can easy run Original without buffers.

Here you have one of the best server for 3.487.50$/month

I now we easy can run Original with the best new high end servers.

@Streamlare-Kim

Last edited:
Holy shit @Streamlare-Kim ,

idk how you dont have a headache with users like that.

You can say what you want about streamlare but in terms of raw video quality only videovard is on the same level. Of course a video will buffer on sunday evening if everyone wants to watch the same copyright free family vacation video till its replicated on other servers.

The question streamlare has to ask himself if its gets even more users is it actually profitable to keep files with these bitrates and keep them forever. As you see already Streamsb has the same problem now and the next months will decide if they survive.

(This was no bashing on streamlare, i even said in terms of videoquality its one of the best hosts, so please no ban tango)

For you maybe .. but I think most people want to watch a movie without interruptions.

See my post in the SB thread .... O but doesn't interupt / buffer at all .... but it all depends on the time, and load of the server and your connection.

I don't want to argue with you here, it's my personal opinion and everyone can judge for themselves.
Also the way the test was done it's not how you start and watch a film, I was scrolling fast through the video in random timelines.
Anyway... thats all I can say about this, there are alternatives and everyone is free to choose his favorite videohost.

I don't want to argue with you here, it's my personal opinion and everyone can judge for themselves.
Also the way the test was done it's not how you start and watch a film, I was scrolling fast through the video in random timelines.
Anyway... thats all I can say about this, there are alternatives and everyone is free to choose his favorite videohost.
Hmmm ... It looked to me you wanted to argue .... anyway, the videoshot is worthless ... I wondered what you were trying to say.

Streamlare, with their high video quality, may be the best video hosting, but they need to fix the buffering issue on the weekend during peak hours. Unusable video host during peak hours is as if the host is unusable at all.

Increase your server bandwidth, or go for savings. The only saving I call it is converting large original videos over e.g. 6GB, which overload the host the most. After all, unconverted 720p 2-5GB is still better quality than any other video host. So, @Streamlare-Kim , choose saving or better servers. Without it, Streamlare is useless.

I checked the quality and buffering they're fine, moving from another host to here. Been with ninjastream before just didn't know they changed to streamlare. Supporting them!

Back