Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
I like your host, I consider it one of the best, but regarding the ads, will it be possible that in the not too distant future they will add "trueview in-stream ads"? From my point of view, I consider popup ads useless, apart from the fact that they generate little income and are very annoying for users.

I like your host, I consider it one of the best, but regarding the ads, will it be possible that in the not too distant future they will add "trueview in-stream ads"? From my point of view, I consider popup ads useless, apart from the fact that they generate little income and are very annoying for users.
Google do right on ADS on you. Hope Streamlare can do the same soon.
Post automatically merged:

Hope Streamlare can test the app web cast to chromecast and get it work with P2P. Works again without P2P but not work when Streamlare use P2P.

Hope Streamlare can test the app web video cast to chromecast and get it work with P2P. Works again without P2P but not work when Streamlare use P2P.

Last edited:
You are the only one that want different resolutions. If they change they become like everyone else.
Streamlare, if you choose to encode, please keep 1080p the same quality & size.
hey Buddy lot of people have slow internet. I have no interest in resolution.

You are the only one that want different resolutions. If they change they become like everyone else.
Streamlare, if you choose to encode, please keep 1080p the same quality & size.
and their encoding quality good

All movies lagging. Time for @Streamlare-Kim to resolve it now.

Not help when Streamlare have P2P online. Streamlare must spend money on high end provider with high end servers and high end speed and power. When @Streamlare-Kim do thath we not have buffering issues.

Last edited:
remote upload is stuck.
remote upload is overloaded at that time.
All movies lagging. Time for @Streamlare-Kim to resolve it now.

Not help when Streamlare have P2P online. Streamlare must spend money on high end provider with high end servers and high end speed and power. When @Streamlare-Kim do thath we not have buffering issues.
Actually, we tested it out and we received no buffering at all. as you already mentioned before that it buffers on chromecast and works perfectly fine on normal play. We do not have control regarding on how chromecast deliver the video to the user end. we will do some debugging regarding to that. As you probably know, we disabled the p2p feature for the meantime while we're fixing some issues regarding to it's playback.

remote upload is overloaded at that time.

Actually, we tested it out and we received no buffering at all. as you already mentioned before that it buffers on chromecast and works perfectly fine on normal play. We do not have control regarding on how chromecast deliver the video to the user end. we will do some debugging regarding to that. As you probably know, we disabled the p2p feature for the meantime while we're fixing some issues regarding to it's playback.
Not work. Lots of people now say it buffering on Streamlare. I see Streamlare buffering very mutch. For now we use StreamSB and StreamTape and people wait for Streamlare resolve the buffering.

Not work. Lots of people now say it buffering on Streamlare. I see Streamlare buffering very mutch. For now we use StreamSB and StreamTape and people wait for Streamlare resolve the buffering.
I'm out of guesses, servers seems to be not overloaded and running well. The only way to solve this problem of yours is to compress/encode all videos and remove the original video file. I've seen some 8GB video with 60 minutes durations on it. We could compress it into 1GB but poorly quality.

Back