Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
I don't understand ?? , You see how some website is that you can stream movies , they don't use any video host Sites. If I use Jwplayer , is that just a player ? Where will I upload movies ?? on my web hosting or Jwplayer ?

Usually people just upload videos on video hosts and embed the videos on their own site, but if you want to use to upload on your own site then u can use those players, Most of the sites that u upload/embed from use these players

If you are using your own hosting for videos, you can use wordpress to stream videos or clipbucket. Wordpress just needs a plugin. No need to install any players on hosting. Regarding video hosts that accept warez and adult videos for streaming I am searching too and haven't found any yet.
I have a sample wordpress website with videos streaming from my own server. Send me pm if you want to see it.

You remember how movie2k use to post movies, how can I go something like that, they use jwplayer but where they upload the movie ??

You know movie2k is still around its been renamed to movie4k since there domain was taken.

Anyway they use hosts like
Code:
putlocker.com
sockshare.com

And a bunch of others just go to movie4k and see what hosts they use. As far as actually putting the movies on the site the hosts they use allow you to embed a player on your site so little work there is required you just copy the embed code and your are good to go.

You know movie2k is still around its been renamed to movie4k since there domain was taken.

Code:
putlocker.com
sockshare.com

And a bunch of others just go to movie4k and see what hosts they use. As far as actually putting the movies on the site the hosts they use allow you to embed a player on your site so little work there is required you just copy the embed code and your are good to go.

Ok , See this : Watch 12 Years a Slave (2013) Online for Free - Viooz

I want that

The hardest part is finding a good hosting. It depends if the vidz you offer are all legal - if not it might mean offshore hosting. Otherwise you need hosting that allows sufficiently fast connection and loads of bandwidth. After you solved the hosting best use wordpress with a premium theme for video hosting.

Do you want to upload videos on hosting or just to embed them to play on your site using some player so it looks like it's located on your site and in fact is on another hosting like novamov, videoweed, gorillavid etc ( it's a big difference )?

If you wish you had a site for movies online you do not have to uploads movies you can find links for them on many servers, no need to upload them personally.

Also its illegal to perform upload but not to "just" stream already uploaded files.

Code:
putlocker.com
sockshare.com

Ok , See this : Watch 12 Years a Slave (2013) Online for Free - Viooz

I want that

gkplugins.com u can embed putlocker, sockshare ... with subtitles on jwplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back