Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

INFO
This site was created in December 2018 and it was active be active unitil June 2019 with updates. Site has been in development for more than 6 months. There are no bugs with the site. It's very fast and responsive. It's done in php 7.2 and it still works.
FEATURES
- Home Page
this page contains what was added to the site within seconds. It is a very fast system
- Anime List Page
this page contains every anime added to the site
- Anime Info Page
- Containing description of anime and cover + background, also you can click episodes here.
- Watch Page
On this page you can choose the episode you want to watch, as well as what has a bookmark, like, dislike
- Search and Custom Search
You can type any series that exists on the site and it will appear in your search
- Admin Page
Here you can add animes, edit, delete, add episodes, sources and lot more
- TOS
Detailed TOS about what information site collects and distribution of links.
- Account Page
You can add here your favorite shows on the list also you can remove it too
- Login/Register
You can simply create an account here or login intro it.
PRICE
70$
Contact me through chat here or discord:
Rui#1739
There are more pictures if you would like to see.
Pictures: I got a demo too .​

Last edited:
12 comments
Do you sell it with domain under which is was operating? Does it have any traffic? Or it's just script.
This is not a script. It's a full working site builded in php, css, sass, js, html. Regarding to the domain, i do have it but i don't intend to sell it since it's 20 years old domain and still gets good amount of traffic. :yum: Domain is worth more than 250$

Post awstats and or Google analytics...

2k per month is like 65 visitors a day. Too little.

Why don't you post the URL? And will you sell more copies of it?

Post awstats and or Google analytics...

2k per month is like 65 visitors a day. Too little.

Why don't you post the URL? And will you sell more copies of it?
More copies of what exactly? I haven't used google anylitics it was cloudflare whith is removed now due to incativity.I talked with Mucha and we came to conclusion that buying yourself domain is better. :yum:
No one bought a copy yet if you ask that.
I'm waiting to see if few people are interested buying it in copies. But if you want to buy it exclusive i would give it for 200$.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back