balramm

Hello Everyone,
I am here to offer you some great offers on DigiRDP Plans.

At DigiRDP, we offer a range of streaming RDP plans to suit your needs and budget.
Our entry-level Streaming RDP #1 plan starts at just $19.99 per month and comes with a powerful Intel Core i9 9900K processor and 128GB of RAM. This plan also includes pre-installed streaming apps OBS and StreamLab, as well as a 1Gbps unmetered bandwidth and a shared IPV4 address.

For those who need more storage, our Streaming RDP #2 plan offers 200GB of NVMe SSD space for just $26.99 per month. This plan also includes the same powerful processor and RAM as our entry-level plan, as well as instant activation and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

For those looking for the ultimate in streaming performance, our GPU Streaming RDP #3 plan offers a GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card and OBS NVENC support for just $49.99 per month. This plan also includes a powerful Intel Core i7-7700 processor and 64GB of RAM, providing the ultimate in streaming power and performance.

At DigiRDP, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality streaming RDP plans at affordable prices. Our focus is on speed, security, and guaranteed uptime, so you can stream with confidence. Check out our plans today and start streaming with DigiRDP.

In addition to our affordable and feature-rich streaming RDP plans, DigiRDP also offers a Trial and Demo option for those who want to test out our service before committing to a monthly plan. You can get a Free 30 Minutes Trial or demo to do that. Create a ticket to our sales team or Request a live chat on our website. also, you can go for more than 30 minutes by choosing any of the below Trial Plans.

Our trial option allows you to test out our Streaming RDP #1 plan for just $4.99 for three days. This will give you a chance to experience the power of our i9 processor and 128GB of RAM, as well as the convenience of pre-installed streaming apps and a 1Gbps unmetered bandwidth.

For those who want a more in-depth look at our service, we also offer a demo option. This allows you to test out our Streaming RDP #2 plan for just $9.99 for seven days. This plan includes all the features of our trial plan, as well as 200GB of NVMe SSD space and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Whether you're just starting out with streaming or are an experienced streamer looking for a new RDP provider, DigiRDP offers a range of affordable and feature-rich plans to suit your needs. Check out our trial and demo options today and start streaming with confidence.

Back