Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have to upload like 400 videos, so I'm searching a good host for videos, that doesn't remove it quickly... or well, if you know a way to avoid that they delete the videos I will thank you a lot. Actually I'm using Jokeroo.com (but they started to ban my videos, now I can't embed them), VideoBAM.com, Rutube.ru, Veevr.com and VideoWeed.es. But if you know the best video host server, I will thank you a lot, and if you know scripts (I can paid for that) that can help me to upload those 400 videos fast, it will be perfect, actually I have a RDP but I upload videos manually... with a good speed yes but still I have to upload each one manually, fill the form of the video, wait some seconds and copy and paste the embed code. So please, if you can help me and give me your best tips for video uploaders, I will thank you a lot!

Hello, I have to upload like 400 videos, so I'm searching a good host for videos, that doesn't remove it quickly... or well, if you know a way to avoid that they delete the videos I will thank you a lot. Actually I'm using Jokeroo.com (but they started to ban my videos, now I can't embed them), VideoBAM.com, Rutube.ru, Veevr.com and VideoWeed.es. But if you know the best video host server, I will thank you a lot, and if you know scripts (I can paid for that) that can help me to upload those 400 videos fast, it will be perfect, actually I have a RDP but I upload videos manually... with a good speed yes but still I have to upload each one manually, fill the form of the video, wait some seconds and copy and paste the embed code. So please, if you can help me and give me your best tips for video uploaders, I will thank you a lot!

For stream hosts I really don't have ideas for you, but for uploading, why not give a try with z_o_o_m's file uploader?

Google it :)

Use Putlocker.com , download FileZilla and Upload all videos via ftp uload.

Anyone knows a good bypass streaming script for PutLocker? Actually the iframe embed have a LOT of ads... and it's not nice for visitors...

Is too sad that it can be scam... but tell me, how about the service? good performance? good speed of streaming video?

What can be scam?
If you are talking about Putlocker, their streaming speed is for free users the best you can find and their video quality is also very good.
And why you need a script? FTP Upload is very easy and very quick.

What can be scam?
If you are talking about Putlocker, their streaming speed is for free users the best you can find and their video quality is also very good.
And why you need a script? FTP Upload is very easy and very quick.

Damn, the user "rythmvarun" deleted his post, I replied to his post, here the message he left:

UgNza.png

I know PutLocker is a good streaming service, but their embed player is terrible... users have to click twice and get a lot of popups and banners until they can play the real video, that's why I'm searhing a script to bypass the player of PutLocker and use my own player without those ads, in other words I'm searching a script to "hotlink" the videos uploaded in PutLocker

@corage
moderator deleted my post.....
nowvideo streaming is good too but there are lot of other sites from same host videoweed and novamov
i don't know about embedded videos

Damn, the user "rythmvarun" deleted his post, I replied to his post, here the message he left:

UgNza.png

I know PutLocker is a good streaming service, but their embed player is terrible... users have to click twice and get a lot of popups and banners until they can play the real video, that's why I'm searhing a script to bypass the player of PutLocker and use my own player without those ads, in other words I'm searching a script to "hotlink" the videos uploaded in PutLocker

Just use firefox or chrome and use adblock plus addon..Popups gone simple as that

But I don't want that all my visitors install adblock plus... it's a difficult work, I prefer to use a script to bypass putlocker and hotlink their MP4 files and embed with my own custom player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back