Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streamin.to, what you do not understand is that you do not give a date for when you are going to start making payments, do you think you are being fair and professional? Nobody deserves this is a lot of work not to have an answer for our payments.

Few months ago vidto.me had the same problem like streamin.to, but Jim didn't wrote anything about payments. After 2-3 months vidto.me paid all of money to uploaders and now everything is ok after that situation. But it was problem with ad company (doesn't pay to vidto.me).

But I think streamin.to is going to scam company (or now it's scam). If I was be an admin streamin.to I would try calming uploaders everyday to try understand this situation - but Matt doesn't care all of us.

Would not surprise me if he didn't pay out. regardless of how many pay outs he has done the time will come when the last one is the last one.
I'll drink to that, in our line of business... this is when you say "SHIT HAPPENS". But, WTF Matthew, THIS is/are your loyal subject/s... same people that has been HERE since you started and the same people that are here right NOW and probably set to stay as long as you're HERE. Fvck man... you'll never gonna have this crowd somewhere else, on your next PLAYED, STREAMIN, ZSTREAM etc. something you should treasure, unless you're just like the others.

Few months ago vidto.me had the same problem like streamin.to, but Jim didn't wrote anything about payments. After 2-3 months vidto.me paid all of money to uploaders and now everything is ok after that situation. But it was problem with ad company (doesn't pay to vidto.me).

But I think streamin.to is going to scam company (or now it's scam). If I was be an admin streamin.to I would try calming uploaders everyday to try understand this situation - but Matt doesn't care all of us.

The case is that streamin.to if you are paying the publicity I tell you that I know 100%, stop crying and you will not see a dollar

There should be ID verification and more restrictions before posting thread as file host. Now we have to deal with this bullshit. Totally unprofessional "business" and owner is ignorant.

It's getting more and more difficult to stay positive. I think we'd all agree we've seen scenarios like this more than one time. And as often as they work out, they often don't and we all end up losing our money. The longer it continues, the more likely it seems it's gone south and we're uploading for nothing other than for Streamin's benefit.

The only thing i can wait for is when it hits 15th/16th/17th as this will be the biweekly supposely payments........just maybe theres a chance we will start seen users saying they got paid, OH PLEASE HAPPEN..

# Why has'nt he even updated the website, still it reads the message , surely it wud of being updated back, thats fairly amateur & unprofessional. Matt where are you
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Next payment date is the 30th of April at which time we will be switching to an automated daily payout system.

And if no one gets paid still by the 17th (at least 1 person) then i will be deleting all the videos in my account and so should all of yee by then. Its hard after all the work but has to be done if theres nothing by the 17th

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back