Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm days 37.

6KUMPF9.jpg

My friend, you do not know anything at all. I have spoken to the owner of an online server and that is a lie. Did you know that streamin.to charges advertising money on Mondays and Fridays? . Do you remember played.to? He paid late also until he was ruined. Streamin.to if it is true that you have always paid late but was making payments, how many payments have you made for 30 days Last? Answer none. Ask yourself why rates have risen? Will not it be for people to upload files like crazy to streamin.to and leave with the money? I'll tell you one thing I've been taking for many years in this, you've lost your money, everything is over in this life. If you do not realize what there is, you are not very intelligent or afraid to think that you will not pay, but friend is what there is.
Suuuure :)

Same problems are going on from 2015, and in the end everything was fine.
Keep being paranoid :)

For the first time in 2 years tomorrow I won't upload on streamin.
We deserve, at least, an update once in a while.
I trust Matt, but I can't afford to lose time and money.

Pay and you'll be repaid :)

I've already given you information you're not going to see a dollar, I've never raised my rates ever, my friend, you do not know anything. Paranoid says I know server owners and I've already told you that the cobra twice a week, is going to go with all the money, do not be headshot friend. I'll give you another piece of information, the advertising will not pay as much as before, that's why they will stay very few host, make me wonder what I'm talking about. You will not see a payment

I've already given you information you're not going to see a dollar, I've never raised my rates ever, my friend, you do not know anything. Paranoid says I know server owners and I've already told you that the cobra twice a week, is going to go with all the money, do not be headshot friend. I'll give you another piece of information, the advertising will not pay as much as before, that's why they will stay very few host, make me wonder what I'm talking about. You will not see a payment
Right, sorry, my mistake.
You are delusional not paranoid.

You are delayed, you think there is a server that can pay the fees that are paying streamin.to? Upload files What is going to go with your money clumsy. You have to be very very dumb. Defend your boss that neither appears nor gives the face. fool

Last edited:
matt thanks for getting back, but please you need to update us all on whats going on even if its the same news over and over at least we know that your still there

I dont know why some uploaders just complain and find reasons to raise issues.. Just wait for the outcome.. How much better could you perform the same task?
Just Saying though..

Streamin.to if it is true that you have always paid late but was making payments, how many payments have you made for 30 days Last? Answer none. Ask yourself why rates have risen? Will not it be for people to upload files like crazy to streamin.to and leave with the money?.

This statement just sticks in my mind, I can't help it. I'm trying to stay positive and yes, I know that Matt has always paid eventually, even quickly in the past. And yes, it's great that he's communicating. But what's also true is that suddenly I'm making better money with Streamin again and it encouraged me to upload more. I guess I'm just predictable haha. Anyway, I hope this is only a happy coincidence and it's good news for future rates with Streamin and it isn't a strategy from Streamin to take the money and run. It's hard not to have this negative idea on your mind when you have two other hosts disappear in the same week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back