Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Still waiting for them to verify documentation. I've increased rates by 25% until I can get payments processed. If it takes too long I'll switch back to the old processor, as I know you guys have been waiting patiently.

if you back to old payment processor, it will more long to us to receive payment.

What about wire transfer payments? Can you send them manually without waiting for payment processor? I have $XXX bills to pay...

I've been trying to send you private message but...
Streamin has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hello Matt, you can pay me half the payment, I need to pay the internet if I do not pay today or tomorrow I get a surcharge of 20 euros

user: elcazador312

need 80 $

Hello Matt, you can pay me half the payment, I need to pay the internet if I do not pay today or tomorrow I get a surcharge of 20 euros

user: elcazador312

need 80 $

You're pathetic ! We are many that we have to receive over a thousand dollars and you will be praying for 80 ?!

Since the 1st of April all the way to the 30th of April, I believe was plenty of time to figure out the payment system and i cannot grasp in my head why this situation is happening now since it is 1 month and 3 days since the last payment was sent out.

Since the 1st of April all the way to the 30th of April, I believe was plenty of time to figure out the payment system and i cannot grasp in my head why this situation is happening now since it is 1 month and 3 days since the last payment was sent out.
Exactly. I've been waiting since end of March and every 2 weeks I just keep adding another request. No money received so far. The fact is that streamin.to stopped paying people and working on new payment system has nothing to do with dealing with pending payments. Besides streamin.to admin didn't inform users about such issues. There's no proper info on their website and I can't recall receiving email with notification about payment problems. Again guys, you had plenty of time to fix your stuff. So here's what I do. As an owner of several websites I blocked your hosting service on my sites and linkers won't be able to add any streamin.to links, also old links will be removed. Things will remain this way, until we get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back