Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]user : freddotaz - Matt u payin 2day? skrill[/FONT]

USER ; freddotaz
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-10-28$20.33PENDING

thanks matt
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-10-28$20.33PAID

Last edited:
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-10-17$**.**PENDING

Please do payment fast as possible. I'm still waiting from 17. october... Thank you very much. :))
Username: NikolaTheFox

Matt, what is happening you do not answer here, to private message and on streamin site??
Where is my payment from 29.10 please pay???
Username: plagijator

Thank you for payment Matt ! Be patient this man will pay everyone sooner or later.

Ya, ok but why he lie to people saying:
[FONT=Cabin_Regular]"Payments are sent on the 15th & 30th of each month. Request payment at least 1 day prior to these dates (14th/29th), to ensure your payment is sent on time. [/FONT]
[FONT=Cabin_Regular]Please allow 1-3 days for payment processing."

Then is better to say in website I will pay you eventually (maybe when you are old and grey)

Its ok from him to ask of as to [FONT=Cabin_Regular]Request payment at least 1 day prior to these dates (14th/29th) but its also ok to lie that he will pay in 1-3 days???
I have done what he asked of me so I expect from him the same.
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Hello streamin,

I have a problem with my stats it is not counting my views. I counted my views from
2016-10-05 - 2016-11-06 my reports says
6248 / $11.70859

This is not right because I have counted my files views and I get 12250 soooo 12250 - 6248= 6002 that you did not pay me.

You have to fix the reports bug and pay me otherwise I have to stop using your site. And I was not even working to get views because I saw you was not counting so I think
you will fix this but no still nothing so I have to come here to say this. If I did not get this issue then I was going work good on your site and will give you 2000+ views each file.

Hope to hear from you. username: kkom

Hi Matt !!
Please, can you solve my problem?
I wrote you messages about this problem but I didn't receive an answer.
I work a lot for this money in this time when the rates are so down.

2016-10-30$xx.19REJECTED

And the money....gone.

Tks si much. username voxmaris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back