Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not seeing any changes. My earnings and views count are 10x lower than it used to be. Hope things get back like they were in the beginning.

Last edited:
Matt, can you tell me why i have my request Rejected TWO times in a row? What i`m doing wrong! i work for you for two years and now you give me this!

REJECT.png

I was paid a total of 52 times in two years, and now i get two rejections without any reason.
Why you never respond to any emails or messages on skype? Tell me if i`m doing something wrong to fix it. You can`t just do that and never say anything that`s not normal.

Rates.png

(This are the rates that are going right now. This is not normal.)

Yes there are problems, first make the restant payments from last cycle user aked23 , then resolve the count issue because now its not resolved. My views are at 10-15% only, please resolve the problems.

Last edited:
Matt, can you tell me why i have my request Rejected TWO times in a row? What i`m doing wrong! i work for you for two years and now you give me this!

you're not alone I bet he's doing this for a lot of us. its so sad what hes doing with us. we're not responsible for their messed up views system and he's screwing us over

Last edited:
Most users are not experiencing major drops in views. If you are experiencing this, please note that some of your previous views may have come from plugins like xbmc/navi-x.

These plugins take up a lot of bandwidth and ads are not shown so we had to implement a fix. Will be fine-tuning this fix during the next couple of days, during which time your views will likely increase again.

Not again with this kody crap, every filehost now do this, chop the views to 10% and then blame xmbc. Are you trying to tell us that 90% of our traffic comes from there? I dont think that is the truth, most of people who watch series and movies online dont know how to use a torrent client , they dont know about kody navy and other like that. Kody is only 4000 in alexa , the streaming sites are much higher so doesnt add up, if 90% of traffic comes from kody thet must be in the first 100 because 90% of traffic of all major hosts come from there . Your logic is not working , so please dont go that path like flashx and others because in the long run you will loose all your uploaders.

...can anyone explain about this kody ,xbmc/navi-x, bla bla bla ..because I do not understand a word of what you wrote Matt and frankly do not want to understand , all i want for you is to fix the problem as soon as possible ( that is, if it is a problem ) if not, are you telling me that these views in the last week are THE real ones?? in this case,if are ,sorry, but I have to quit ....

Yours, redmask

Last edited:
Agreed. The uploaders still bring this traffic and the only thing this hosts are doing is fighting against their uploaders that bring them this $$$ instead of KODI. didn't know streamin got into the game too but i think the worst one right now is vodlocker.. eventually with all this hosts fighting against their uploaders the uploaders will end up fighting back by not using them.

The hosts need to find a way to fight against KODI. Not the uploaders. The uploaders and the hosts are supposed to be on the same team.

Agreed. The uploaders still bring this traffic and the only thing this hosts are doing is fighting against their uploaders that bring them this $$$ instead of KODI. didn't know streamin got into the game too but i think the worst one right now is vodlocker..

To be fair, Matt said on his earlier post that Streamin has implemented a fix of some kind to presumably deal with this issue on Streamin. Time will tell if that's true. But at least Streamin is attempting to find a solution, which is more than Vodlocker and Vidbull are doing. For all we know, they found a similar solution but are greedy and are keeping the rates low anyway and continue to use KODI as the excuse. A host's version of "The dog ate my homework."

Agreed. The uploaders still bring this traffic and the only thing this hosts are doing is fighting against their uploaders that bring them this $$$ instead of KODI. didn't know streamin got into the game too but i think the worst one right now is vodlocker..

To be fair, Matt said on his earlier post that Streamin has implemented a fix of some kind to presumably deal with this issue on Streamin. Time will tell if that's true. But at least Streamin is attempting to find a solution, which is more than Vodlocker and Vidbull are doing. For all we know, they found a similar solution but are greedy and are keeping the rates low anyway and continue to use KODI as the excuse. A host's version of "The dog ate my homework."

I support streamin as they have always been good to me. Just didn't know the same thing happened to them but i am speaking of other hosts when i say the uploaders will fight back in which i was agreeing with the OP.

thevideo.me and vidup were also cut and they said it was fixed or found a fix but that it was going to remain the same no matter what. it was cut by 75% not 40% like they told me. i honestly don't believe that this plugins are hitting them that hard.

vodlocker and vidbull are the worst and they do not reply to anyone so if they do find a fix i am sure they won't let anyone know. so i believe you are right about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back