Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
add clone file again and remote upload from other video host ,about yesterday the earnings and views are 50% down take a look user hellboy35

Hello streamin, could you please answer my private messages, I have send 3 messages and you are not answering, thanks.

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

Waiting payment , make request on 8 july ,my username m1n0taur!!!
Please upgrade my account to premium..Thanks

Last edited:
Where is the money matt? i have not received any money in payoneer :whistling:

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-07-14$xxx.xxPAID

Last edited:
Hi matt...im waiting your payment for like 5 days...
016-07-13$10.21PENDING
My user is Farcash.
Also i read that you are giving some extra if we are going to wait more than 3 days...Can i have it too ?

Is this site become scam or what,I waiting payment from [FONT=Cabin_Regular]2016-07-08 [/FONT]Username:m1n0taur .Please check this out and upgrade my account to premium if possible.

Proof:
ecf144a357.png

Last edited:
I'm wondering when I'll get paid too. Cashed out on June 29, but it said June 30. So Matt said I missed the cutoff and I'd get paid on July 15. And I haven't. Is it true about giving a bonus when it's delayed more than three days like Farcash said? Anyway, I'd just like to get paid.

Paid just now on Skrill. Thanks very much Matt!!

Last edited:
Can definitely understand the frustration. Working on streamlining the payment process to make everything faster. Will have payments sent within the 1-3 days from now on. If not we will send a bonus of 10% or 10$, whichever is greater.

I keep your word }:-) Today is 20th.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-07-07
$xx.27
PENDING

All the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back