Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016-04-30$xx.xxPENDING

UserName : Fatso

What's happening with the payments ? Most of people here writing that they receive the payments and nothing here since 30-04 ( Almost 1 month ) . Paypal here.

2016-04-30$xx.xxPENDING

UserName : Fatso

What's happening with the payments ? Most of people here writing that they receive the payments and nothing here since 30-04 ( Almost 1 month ) . Paypal here.

same here..
my pending payment in BTC, username: agusantoso

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You are nowhere to find in ZStream so I posted it here. This is my ZStream PayOut and it has been 23 days pending:

Your pending payout: [/FONT]
$***.91

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-04-30$***.91PENDING

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Username:[/FONT] XXXyinXXX

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hoping for your quick response, thank you.[/FONT]

last post about pending payment, i'll wait until next payment.. hope they understand, because i'm old member, never doing cheat or manipulated viewers, thank you matt :wave:

EDIT:

Paid, Thank You matt..

Last edited:
Streamin what's happening ? almost 1 month and i made like 3 posts without anwers , where's my payment ? At least write something ..I'm a older user so don't know what is this silence . I just go wait 1 more day and hope to receive something or at least one answer ..
User : Fatso

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You are nowhere to find in ZStream so I posted it here. This is my ZStream PayOut and it has been 23 days pending:

Your pending payout: [/FONT]
$***.91

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-04-30$***.91PENDING

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Username:[/FONT] XXXyinXXX

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hoping for your quick response, thank you.[/FONT]
Payment RECEIVED, Thanks Matt!

daad2a6494f09c2d20e4f86867db854c.png

No

Hi requested payement the 29th and just saw the status as rejected same thing happened on [FONT=Cabin_Regular]2016-04-15 payement (Pm'ed you about the issue and requested the amount to be reinstated into my account at the time but no response) would you please check about the issue and merge [/FONT][FONT=Cabin_Regular]2016-04-15 and [/FONT][FONT=Cabin_Regular]2016-05-29 [/FONT][FONT=Cabin_Regular, Arial, Helvetica]payments[/FONT][FONT=Cabin_Regular] before making the transfer...Thank you. [/FONT]ID: Koinonia

Hi, i'm new for using streamin.to,

what link suported service hosts that can streamin.to add to remote upload ?

i always fail to remote from openload, does anyone have any advice ?. thx

2016-04-30$47.05PENDING

Just for remembering ! 1 Month ago. I receive a PM already in a few days but no payment done !
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back