Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which processor did you receive your payments?My payment is still in pending.I use payza

in payza, you must wait until 5-6 days, in bussines days

Sometimes longer. Last time I cashed out with Payza, it took over 14 business days for them to complete the request. There was nothing wrong with it, they just didn't process it. I went onto the chat and their robot staff people just kept repeating the identical phrases about being apologetic, etc. But there was no explanation. When I put in a ticket to go to the department, they ended up answering my e-mail four days after it was finally sent. All apologetic. I can't stand Payza, frankly. But there's no other viable option for me in some cases.

0kq07aD.png

Minimum payment amount for payoneer is 50$ (lowest they allow us to send).

in payza, you must wait until 5-6 days, in bussines days

Sometimes longer. Last time I cashed out with Payza, it took over 14 business days for them to complete the request. There was nothing wrong with it, they just didn't process it. I went onto the chat and their robot staff people just kept repeating the identical phrases about being apologetic, etc. But there was no explanation. When I put in a ticket to go to the department, they ended up answering my e-mail four days after it was finally sent. All apologetic. I can't stand Payza, frankly. But there's no other viable option for me in some cases.

Payza payments will be sent shortly. Seems they are experiencing technical difficulties with their deposit system

Last edited:
Payza allowed bitcoin deposits. So why don't you guys just changed your payment method to Bitcoin and transfer your funds from a Bitcoin wallet to your Payza account. {check under deposit option in payza. If bitcoin deposits are available in your country.Then U are good to go }

I try to open my blog with my smartphone..
i just want to know, work or not..
the video frame only half screen..
and i cant play it..

i try with chrome, browser, and uc browser..
the result is same..

btw, here my blog bokepabgterbaru2015 . blogspot . com

when you try..
please, add extension adblock..
because, i put some ads..

thanks..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back