Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure. I am using a torrent to direct link generator and using remote upload. It only will take few seconds to get the files on the sever

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-01-28$xxx.00PENDING

you can pay me a little faster because i need some $ to pay some bill's .
Account name : sebicj .
PS : thank's for premium !

i have registered on your website but i can not login to ftp i am using username and password but it show me a invalid username or password message
how can i fix it?

It's not professional. If they are have problems with payments they need to write information about that. They have information about "1-3 days after 15/30th". It's not a big problem for me, I can wait, but in first streamin.to could write small info "please, be patient, we have problems".

Can definitely understand the frustration. Working on streamlining the payment process to make everything faster. Will have payments sent within the 1-3 days from now on. If not we will send a bonus of 10% or 10$, whichever is greater.

Remaining payments have been sent
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-01-22$xxx
PENDING

So there is going to be payments every 1-3 days?
Also can you read my private message and reply? I'm waiting a lot of days already
Thank you

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-01-29$xx.63PENDING

[FONT=Cabin_Regular]Payments are sent on the 15th & 30th of each month. Request payment at least 1 day prior to these dates (14th/29th), to ensure your payment is sent on time. [/FONT]
[FONT=Cabin_Regular]Please allow 1-3 days for payment processing.

[/FONT]
You requested the payment at 29th January. So your payment hopefully will receive in 15th of February.

Some videos can clone in streamin.to, but some videos can not clone. Why is that?:unsure:

Last edited:
for user who will request payment: if your earnings was reach 10$ or more, go to your account and press request payout, don't wait untill 14th/29th. i'am always doing this, and payment always sent at 18th-20th and 1th-4th (next month) every month. good luck!

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]username: [/FONT]EL_JUGUETERO
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please activate premium[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]150k a month[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back