Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i have my account upgraded to premium? I am eligible for it. It`s very difficult to test my videos if they work or not because i need to wait 3 sec for each one. Eats a lot of time. Thank you.

when you'll end up paying outstanding payments of October?

Why are you doing selective payments?

Do not ask people patience that we did not pay in October and paid and everyone will be grateful

always I paid all but when?
I also do not doubt the honesty of the admin
But if you do not start paying for this round begins late payments and for which the pay that interested if selective payments and is what he always does

Last edited:
But if you do not start paying for this round begins late payments and for which the pay that interested if selective payments and is what he always does
It's look like played.to ... They always pay for everyone, then pay for selective users, then don't pay for everyone. I like streamin.to, but it's not good look. My payment from October is pending, I don't get premium account (I was asking about that) and admin is rare on topic.

Streamin.to has stared with new project zstream.to - maybe it was too expensive for them, so we need to be patient ... :( Some of us are waiting 3rd cycle of payments.

@jasesito

i don't know but he never fail a payment, only last payment i have problem y was because paypal cancelled my account and can't use Payoneer but Streamin is good really, other host is crazy

2015-10-30$000.71PAID
2015-09-29$000.29PAID
2015-09-14$000.31PAID
2015-08-29$000.41PAID
2015-08-06$000.49PAID
2015-07-23$000.31PAID
2015-06-21$000.39PAID
2015-06-11$000.51PAID
2015-05-28$000.88PAID

It's look like played.to ... They always pay for everyone, then pay for selective users, then don't pay for everyone. I like streamin.to, but it's not good look. My payment from October is pending, I don't get premium account (I was asking about that) and admin is rare on topic.

Streamin.to has stared with new project zstream.to - maybe it was too expensive for them, so we need to be patient ... :( Some of us are waiting 3rd cycle of payments.

Not doing selective payments. Any remaining payments will be sent by the 20th, sorry for the delay.

As for the premium account, pm us with your username and i'll see what I can do.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-10-31$**.23PAID
2015-09-29$**.72PAID
2015-08-14$**.11PAID
2015-06-13$**.13PAID

Thank you guys for payment. You're best video hosting! :)

@streamin

there has been a mistake with my payment

you paid me less than what it was.
You owe me $ 114.80.
reads the MP who sent you
puts paid but this is not so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back