Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streamin I receive about 1k+ views per day and counting

Good day streamin, i have a problem here. You are deleting my videos. I am uploading adult videos only and takes little amount of space from your servers and i receive about 1k+ views per day. Could you please upgrade my account to premium? check my username: rmeguiso, tnx a lot, oh btw. i have a pending payment. :)

Good day streamin, i have a problem here. You are deleting my videos. I am uploading adult videos only and takes little amount of space from your servers and i receive about 1k+ views per day. Could you please upgrade my account to premium? check my username: rmeguiso, tnx a lot, oh btw. i have a pending payment. :)

Done.

What should i do to extend a life time of my videos on streamin.to?? It gets deleted fast as lightning? Please, my username is nenadx. THX

Hello there, Ive sent you an email before a week or so but i havent got any reply.

Could you please upgrade my account to premium and 3GB upload limit?
I got more that 10000 views the previous month and my account is paulpatakis

Thank you

Streamin,

You don't reply via "Contact us" form so I'm writting here:

Files are deleted from my account after 1-2-3 days from uploading them........
Shows like Nashville, Modern Family, New Girl, hole seasons of Vikings....
What's the problem, DMCA ?

Thank you.

Streamin? You still alive?

Oh, I missed the payment requesting time limit with abuot 1,5 hours. There is any chance to get the payment in this paying period? I know it is my fault but I hoping. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back