Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
If anyone can answer this I would be very grateful.
Storage space is unlimited or is 1000 Gb?
(1000 Gb is shown on "my_files" page)

regards

Hello I have 3 questions :)

1.where is the add to my account feature? (to copy streamin.to links to my account) I can't find it

2. what is my referal link? also can't find it

3. (not important) but can you raise Czech Republic to the same tier as Poland (tier 4) those countries are pretty much the same anyway

thank you for a response

imagedata.php

I have over 10,000 views, please could I pass premium
User: Chrissss21

Hi Admin,
streamin.to domain is not openin in our country it was blocked by our internet service provider is there anyother way to access the site not only for me and for all ...without using proxy or vpn
so that i also start using ur affliate program .
Thanks in advance

Probably would help if you said what country.
Hi Admin,
streamin.to domain is not openin in our country it was blocked by our internet service provider is there anyother way to access the site not only for me and for all ...without using proxy or vpn
so that i also start using ur affliate program .
Thanks in advance

This what I get - ""This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications""

This what I get without Proxy

Last edited:
Using a proxy/vpn will result in that error message.

Added in additional servers today, so you should notice an improvement soon.

bro bro, why you block people for using proxy / vpn ,
if you worry about cheating or fraud , don't block it, just dont give the rewards for people who using proxy or vpn

If you are using a proxy or VPN, the system will get two different IPs which can cause an error message.

We aren't blocking anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back