Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting

I'm still waiting for my payment

I'm still waiting for my payment

streaming-retraso.png

I just need to know if everything was ok with the starting of these days view recordings, was website down?

Note: I`m just trying to see why my usual view count for these morning was like 80% less then usual... a huge change. Maybe is the source , i just want to know if some one else had the same problem.

Thank you.

Keep up the good work.

I just need to know if everything was ok with the starting of these days view recordings, was website down?

Note: I`m just trying to see why my usual view count for these morning was like 80% less then usual... a huge change. Maybe is the source , i just want to know if some one else had the same problem.

Thank you.

Keep up the good work.

Site was down due to server maintenance from our hosting provider.

Also, due to a security issue, there will be a delay on payments. Please check your payment information is correct & enable security lock on your account.

Thank you.

Keep up the good work.

Site was down due to server maintenance from our hosting provider.

Also, due to a security issue, there will be a delay on payments. Please check your payment information is correct & enable security lock on your account.

Thank you for clearing things up, and yea... thank god i had security lock ON due to experience... is best that way. I strongly suggest that everyone should check there payout email and ENABLE SECURITY ON , that way no one can hack you account and change your info.

Good luck admin on removing the vulnerabilities.

Have a good day.

Sorry for the delay on payments, will have everyone paid soon.

- Security issue has been resolved. Please check your account information is correct, and enable security lock for added protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back