Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
what is here?
always the turkey,grecce and cyprus people said add to tier 3,4.only they,so are not normaly.
if each people will be said add me country ...admin have an strategies.
i not seen the italian,spanish,french,polish people to add in tier.only turkey,grecce,cyprus because they are lazy

hello
what is here?
always the turkey,grecce and cyprus people said add to tier 3,4.only they,so are not normaly.
i not seen the italian,spanish,french,polish people to add in tier.only turkey,grecce,cyprus because they are lazy

my friend adrian92
turkey,grecce,cyprus lazy ?

my account [FONT=Cabin_Regular]Used space 889.4 of 15000 GB / 2713 files [/FONT]

Month June
Views 225564 / $***.**

Month July (4 days)
40791 / $**.**
always friendly :)

Last edited:
add greece to tier 3...it was always in tier 3 with 22$/10k now u give us 15$ are u kidding me ? all other hosts give us 20$+ and u still not add ftp..u have said that to me before 2014 !! and still waiting..and u change the rate from 22$ to 15$ ? omg

hello
what is here?

my friend adrian92
turkey,grecce,cyprus lazy ?

my account [FONT=Cabin_Regular]Used space 889.4 of 15000 GB / 2713 files [/FONT]

Month June
Views 225564 / $***.**

Month July (4 days)
40791 / $**.**
always friendly :)

he is just idiot
dont care :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
[QUOTE = GoldMovies? 2001766] add greece to tier 3...it was always in tier 3 with 22$/10k now u give us 15$ are u kidding me ? all other hosts give us 20$+ and u still not add ftp..u have said that to me before 2014 !! and still waiting..and u change the rate from 22$ to 15$ ? omg [/ QUOTE]

Last edited:
Each country has different revenue for ads. We sort each country into tiers based on their earnings per 10k views.

US is tier 1 due to high earnings rate.
Greece, Cyprus was moved to tier 4 due to low earnings rate.

FR6Wwdj.png

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Last edited:
so u say us o make 37$ per 10k and u pay us only 15$ ? haha very nice partner ! so i u will a partner u must pay us the half about 18.5$..we give you traffic..we work together..u cant work alone...all other hostings have 20$+ for greece..think about it..as u know we use many streaming sites..some we stay work with them some stop because of rates or changes..waiting reply

so u say us o make 37$ per 10k and u pay us only 15$ ? haha very nice partner ! so i u will a partner u must pay us the half about 18.5$..we give you traffic..we work together..u cant work alone...all other hostings have 20$+ for greece..think about it..as u know we use many streaming sites..some we stay work with them some stop because of rates or changes..waiting reply

CPM is per 1000 ad impressions. So 3.7$ per 10k, and we show ~4-5 ads (Can differ with pop blocker)

Some hosts count 1 view per ip per 24 hours, and can give you 20$+ for Greece.

Last edited:
hello streamin
my friend told me if i got 10k view in a month
it possible that my account will become premium?

is that true?
becos last month i got 14k view on my account

ID: uncleanone

10447857_776459312404221_4069039719113968209_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back