You can pay now ??? I have added today skrill e-mail
i need money for pay things (Servers,rdp etc..) :/
thank you :D
username varemenos801
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-07-15$xxx.47PENDING

Streamin payment pending since july 30 :whistling:

Also my website is malware detected by google, maybe the embedded videos of yours. please fix it asap.

If you request on the 30th, it will be sent the following payment cycle.

We don't have anything to do with the malware detected on your site.

You can pay now ??? I have added today skrill e-mail
i need money for pay things (Servers,rdp etc..) :/
thank you :D
username varemenos801
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-07-15$xxx.47PENDING

Seems you requested the payment be delayed for your account?

Last edited:
Streamin payment pending since july 30 :whistling:

Also my website is malware detected by google, maybe the embedded videos of yours. please fix it asap.

same here. i think it's the ads that wants you to install something

Looking into it. However our site is not listed as containing malware by Google. Could be a different embedded site, or any pop code you are using.

Does anyone else has this ad (prscripts.com/pub.js) injected in their website?
That might be the reason why google detected malware on your website.

Malwares

Please don't use streamin.to i am currently rmoving all my videos with them. My site was listed as suspicious and harmful by google safebrowing. Their iframe contain malware ads, and mobile redirect. So if you are really into serious business then dont use them. My traffic decreased rapidly and lost some revenue.

Please don't use streamin.to i am currently rmoving all my videos with them. My site was listed as suspicious and harmful by google safebrowing. Their iframe contain malware ads, and mobile redirect. So if you are really into serious business then dont use them. My traffic decreased rapidly and lost some revenue.

We are looking into the issue. Please be patient.

We are looking into the issue. Please be patient.

https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=streamin.to

my website is blocked too, please fix this problem.....

hi Matt i am still waiting for my payment it is still pending i changed my account info to payza but still no response from your side i am worried for this can u please pay me

user: viper877

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back