StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

Can I have a question: have anyway use Url upload from netu? Almost video of my site from it.
I will tell engineering try to add it, but not sure about the result, I will inform you about the url added. Thank,
Post automatically merged:

After this Update StreamHide new version 1.1 mine were deleted
Hi, Have you tried again and working with the new update?

Looks like a good site, but the streaming speed needs to be improved.
We just upgraded our server infrastructure. Guaranteed streaming speed is much improved.
If you're experiencing slow loading issues in a country, we'll take note and upgrade the server in that country. Best regards!

Update StreamHide new version 1.1
Dear Wjunction members!
We are excited to announce the launch of our newly upgraded website design and optimized server performance!
With new design is clean, modern, and user-friendly
We hope to bring you great and effective experiences on StreamHide.com
Also, We have also made significant upgrades to our server infrastructure to ensure that the site can handle increased traffic and provide a seamless experience for all users.
  • Optimizing page loading speed
  • Optimizing player
  • More servers 10Gb port
  • 2x more upload and encoder servers
We believe that these improvements will provide our users with a more enjoyable and efficient experience.
We are committed to continuously improving our service, and appreciate your patience and support.
Thank you for choosing StreamHide as your video hosting platform.
Best regards,

Last edited:
When I remote upload netu to streamsb, streamsb ranks the netu video name, but if I remote netu to streamhide, streamhide doesn't put the right title, so spend time to rename each video

Hello Any webmaster plan ?

I am a first time StreamSb user. Then I was told that there will be no more ads. 0% Earning:- 1 popup will appear. Later many changes were made in which new pages were added. StreamSb from above is the most disappointing.

Then you don't do the same. Now tell me that Ads System will not be the same until the end

Last edited:
man, when the weekend start, the encoding die, after several hours it doesn't even start.

MEJ0NVM_o.png

When I remote upload netu to streamsb, streamsb ranks the netu video name, but if I remote netu to streamhide, streamhide doesn't put the right title, so spend time to rename each video
Hello sebastiensam13, Please check your messages, I will solve this problem for you directly

man, when the weekend start, the encoding die, after several hours it doesn't even start.

MEJ0NVM_o.png
Hello Al_Cap008,There are too many videos being uploaded to it in the queue. You send me username StreamHide will prioritize you video encoder queue processing for you immediately

Hello Any webmaster plan ?

I am a first time StreamSb user. Then I was told that there will be no more ads. 0% Earning:- 1 popup will appear. Later many changes were made in which new pages were added. StreamSb from above is the most disappointing.

Then you don't do the same. Now tell me that Ads System will not be the same until the end
Hi a8ixvc, Thanks for your information. We will try to develop the system more and more to bring customers the best experience. Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Encoding Are Very Slow !!
Hi a8ixvc, Currently we have millions of videos uploaded at the same time every day and many new customers are transferring data to us. Hope you can forgive us. StreamHide will prioritize processing the video encoding queue for you.

Unfortunately the encoding is very slow 😿
Hi kaito01, Sorry for the inconvenience, can you send me the link I will prioritize the video encoding for you now

Last edited:
Back