StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

Yes, but it seems to be unstable. Sometimes all the videos appear very quickly but 30 seconds later they may appear very slow.
Hello ensei89, We constantly upgrade the server to make the fastest video player for our customers, probably because at the same time the traffic is too large for a seconds, it works fine again. If you encounter this error, send a message to send a direct link to our customer care department to support you
Post automatically merged:

Just getting brought to the same page when filling the sign up form and clicking button
Hello Dohwan Woo, How can i help you?

Last edited:
Let me try this once again:
Your custom thumbnail function doesn't work. I tried talking to your support but it feels like a waste of time, not sure what they don't understand: I upload video, I go to edit video, I upload my custom thumbnail, I click upload and hey it uploads fine, it says thumbnail upload is successful, but my uploaded custom thumbnail (which uploaded just fine) still doesn't show up and overlay, because originally and automatically generated thumbnail shows up on both direct and embed links, even though I changed it.
I don't know why support doesn't get it. I also posted this problem previously and you told me to tell support about it, told them and explained it to them several times, but they don't understand what's wrong... So maybe you will have better luck explaining this to them because they're your team. Thanks in advance. I hope I explained it clearly lol

site is toooooo slow
Hello long2120, please test it for me, i have checked it works great on pc and mobile. Thanks

yes but only pc
Hello xa4er, please test it for me, i have checked it works great on pc and mobile. Thanks

bro, this website is for webmasters, everyone uses this on pc
Hello matiko, StreamHide is New Generation Videos Sharing Platform , Your videos are stored the fastest fastest and earn real money ,it's free 1080p

Last edited:
335999760_1-1.png

Please fixed

Let me try this once again:
Your custom thumbnail function doesn't work. I tried talking to your support but it feels like a waste of time, not sure what they don't understand: I upload video, I go to edit video, I upload my custom thumbnail, I click upload and hey it uploads fine, it says thumbnail upload is successful, but my uploaded custom thumbnail (which uploaded just fine) still doesn't show up and overlay, because originally and automatically generated thumbnail shows up on both direct and embed links, even though I changed it.
I don't know why support doesn't get it. I also posted this problem previously and you told me to tell support about it, told them and explained it to them several times, but they don't understand what's wrong... So maybe you will have better luck explaining this to them because they're your team. Thanks in advance. I hope I explained it clearly lol
Hello LLUUKKEE, Thanks for your suggestion. I really appreciate it, I edited the custom thumbnail and updated it and it worked perfectly. Please check again for me. Thanks a lot

335999760_1-1.png

Please fixed
Hello brut, this bug should be resolved now. Thanks for your suggestion, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hello!
We're doing a small server update, which will take some time, But won't affect your viewing users! Thank you for your patience.
Indeed no problem from my users, the problem I was getting the error with the upload, now it seems to be working again, thanks for the update if it will improve everything ;)

Hey,

are subtitles like this possible?

Code:
https://xxxx.com/embed/HtCxc3Ftu21/?c1_file=https://subtitles.domain.to/subtitles_en.vtt&c1_label=en&c2_file=https://subtitles.domain.to/subtitles_de.vt&c2_label=d

Or any other way how to load subtitles from url like this?

Hi, is there a possibility to convert to 720p in addition to 1080p?
Thanks

I have been informed that multi-quality is paid, is this true? it seems to me a very strange thing, never seen any host charge for that service :open_mouth:
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, can you improve the download speed?
Thanks
Hello Alessio79,
Currently, we are focusing on optimizing the Streaming speed, so the download speed will be upgraded by us in the future. Hope you understand

custom player logo is not working. its still show default streamhide logo
Hi tankobon, Please check again for us, works very well and does not have any errors. Thanks

Hi, is there a possibility to convert to 720p in addition to 1080p?
Thanks

I have been informed that multi-quality is paid, is this true? it seems to me a very strange thing, never seen any host charge for that service :open_mouth:
Thanks
Hello Alessio79, We currently encode 1 quality with 1080p and Multi Quality 1080/720/480p which is different in this regard. Other hosts only have 720/480/360p you consider. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello Alessio79, We currently encode 1 quality with 1080p and Multi Quality 1080/720/480p which is different in this regard. Other hosts only have 720/480/360p you consider. Thanks

Hi, are you making any updates on this? I noticed that since yesterday uploaders are only uploading 720p versions, the problem is that those files have a bitrate too low for that resolution. It should be between 1250-1300Kbps instead it is below 1200Kbps. Can you fix it? Thank you

Hi, are you making any updates on this? I noticed that since yesterday uploaders are only uploading 720p versions, the problem is that those files have a bitrate too low for that resolution. It should be between 1250-1300Kbps instead it is below 1200Kbps. Can you fix it? Thank you
Hi, Did you check for coding quality issues?
Please send me a message at the online support app at the homepage. I need more information and help you quickly. Thanks

Back