StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

Hello svg2838, Thanks for your information. Please message online customer service will assist you immediately in this matter. Thank you
More schoolchildren... I reported this error three days ago, but apparently not enough intelligence to fix it.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks. Please contact us at any time if you need help via live support. Have a nice day <3

Hi bro. Thanks. I messaged you via live chat. Please check my messages.

Hello antiscam, It doesn't matter who we are or where we come from.
We pay more attention to the quality of service we bring to our customers.
We will give customers the most special hosting service.
Best regards.
You rather bought the user base from streamsb or stole it, something is not clear here....

Last edited:
More schoolchildren... I reported this error three days ago, but apparently not enough intelligence to fix it.

You rather bought the user base from streamsb or stole it, something is not clear here....
We don't have any errors now? If you have any problems, please contact our customer service directly
We are not responsible for answering your question

Why are you not active, Admin?

FTP Dead. Can not login
Hi name69, I have seen the error. Sorry for the inconvenience, we are upgrading the system to an unexpected error. It will be back to normal soon

Last edited:
ask about encoder:
video with sub allways change to hardsub
how setting encoder only video no hardsub

this my setting but still hardsub
Screenshot-1.png

403 Forbidden​

nginx
Hello ionici, getting 403 error please help me with that error link and screenshot. And you message online the care team will assist you. Thanks

403 Forbidden​

nginx
Hello elabcry, getting 403 error please help me with that error link and screenshot. And you message online the care team will assist you. Thanks

ask about encoder:
video with sub allways change to hardsub
how setting encoder only video no hardsub

this my setting but still hardsub
Screenshot-1.png
Hello arga, Please turn on Import subtitles and can try again

Thx for payment :) and yes they pay because many users doubt it ;)
downloadz2d1n.png
Thanks Bro <3

Last edited:
streamhide.to is only to watch the videos ;) https://streamhide.com/ is dashboard and co. streamsb has the same on their videos domains ^^
Yes, but it's not good to be like that. When some people find the host on the Internet or certain links that test them, then they cannot create an account.

also, at "streamsb" it is not possible to go to the home address from the link or other options to receive an error.

Last edited:
Hello ionici, getting 403 error please help me with that error link and screenshot. And you message online the care team will assist you. Thanks

Hello elabcry, getting 403 error please help me with that error link and screenshot. And you message online the care team will assist you. Thanks

Hello arga, Please turn on Import subtitles and can try again

Thanks Bro <3
about video with soft subtitle

try turn on import subtitles
video still hardsub
try turn off import subtitles
video still hardsub

is same all video become hardsub

I want video no hardsub
so can add manual multi subtitle

login to dashboard is very slow and sometimes connection timeout
Hello tankobon, i reported this to the technician it should be fixed now. Thanks for your suggestion. I will try to update as soon as possible. Thanks a lot

@StreamHide I clicked on a link to watch and then if I click on the "Sign UP" or "Home" button this error appears:
Hello ionici, streamhide.to is your video player domain. StreamHide homepage is: https://streamhide.com/?op=registration. Please try again. Thanks

ftp upload error file size too large
can you fix it

because compare upload browser file size 50gb
why ftp error
Screenshot-2023-02-08-05-15-21-266-com-microsoft-rdc-android.jpg
Hello arga, file you uploaded ftp file size is too big. Upload error like that? Maximum files up to 50 GB

about video with soft subtitle

try turn on import subtitles
video still hardsub
try turn off import subtitles
video still hardsub

is same all video become hardsub

I want video no hardsub
so can add manual multi subtitle
Hello arga, Please message StreamHide customer service directly, we will assist with all your questions. Thank you

Last edited:
The entire video is very slow, I even have to wait 20 seconds until the video player appears.
Hello ensei89, You can test the video player again very quickly and it works very well, If you still have the same error, please message customer service directly now to assist with all your questions. Thanks

Hello ensei89, You can test the video player again very quickly and it works very well, If you still have the same error, please message customer service directly now to assist with all your questions. Thanks
Yes, but it seems to be unstable. Sometimes all the videos appear very quickly but 30 seconds later they may appear very slow.

Back