StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

Zoom uploading not working in my RDP
log out and delet the login at zomm, close zoom and login again ^^
Post automatically merged:

according to zoom support it is due to some captchas at streamhide which are not always bypassed. Zoom Support doesn't know if it can be fixed either

Mail from Zoom Support: https://prnt.sc/mLlZZjjyo_wW

Last edited:
You can directly message me via telegram @GucciStreamHide for a system special offer for referrer

Zoom uploading not working in my RDP

Hello Zozo1, We have Zoom Support working to fix this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
Why do you allow sandbox mode on the player and does not stop it? This will allow to use streamhide without displaying any ads.

HTML:
<iframe src="streamhide.com/e/......" sandbox="allow-scripts" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen="true" oallowfullscreen="0" msallowfullscreen="0" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; border: medium none;"></iframe>

I noticed at least 10 websites that block your ads.

Code:
filmisub.com,filmite.net,filmicd.com,filmiseriali.com,kodfilmi.commaxfilmi.com,netfilmi.com,muvibg.com,kinofen.net,filmi7.com (UST)

Why do you allow sandbox mode on the player and does not stop it? This will allow to use streamhide without displaying any ads.

HTML:
<iframe src="streamhide.com/e/......" sandbox="allow-scripts" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen="true" oallowfullscreen="0" msallowfullscreen="0" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; border: medium none;"></iframe>

Code:
filmisub.com,filmite.net,filmicd.com,filmiseriali.com,kodfilmi.commaxfilmi.com,netfilmi.com,muvibg.com,kinofen.net,filmi7.com (UST)
squealer 🤣

can you generate a link ending in .mp4?
We have created a link that ends in .mp4 for you. Need help message me via Telegram @GucciStreamHide

You seem to be recalcitrant to researching and solving your own problems.
Hello matiko, All problems will be solved by us, if that is in our plan. Please contact customer service to get the problem resolved as soon as possible
Best regards

HTML:

Code:
Hello Alorinata, Please tell your technician to remove the "sandbox" at code.
Then the video will play

Last edited:
Of course you have a problem. I tried a million times to add your player on my site but all attempts failed

p_2589e1czm1.png

We have created a link that ends in .mp4 for you. Need help message me via Telegram @GucciStreamHide

Hello matiko, All problems will be solved by us, if that is in our plan. Please contact customer service to get the problem resolved as soon as possible
Best regards

Hello Alorinata, Please tell your technician to remove the "sandbox" at code.
Then the video will play
friend says they are cheating you, you give a different answer :)

a completely stolen design from filemoon. Like Filemoon scammers, you claim that you will never delete unlimited disks and videos :)

How do you do it when Google and other big companies can't?
I don't trust them a bit. Streamsb has confirmed several times that streamhide contacts uploaders in streamsb's name.

Of course you have a problem. I tried a million times to add your player on my site but all attempts failed

p_2589e1czm1.png
Hello elabcry, please check your message via Wjunction, i will help you now

friend says they are cheating you, you give a different answer :)
Hello ortegapox, we do not deceive customers, take care of customers if that is in our plan. Thanks

I don't trust them a bit. Streamsb has confirmed several times that streamhide contacts uploaders in streamsb's name.
Hello drlove, I don't know who Streamb is and Streamsb is our competitor in the market, we promise to be stronger than them in what they have let you down.
We bring to the market the most perfect StreamHide product.

Hi, Thanks for your information,
We have resolved this issue.
You're always welcome!

Last edited:
Austalia count as 6$ not 30$
I use unique email on Streamsb, few days I receive email from Streamhide, why you lie and said you don't know streamsb & they're your competitor,,??
How do you know my email address registered only with streamsb, do you think we drink oil than water??

Why bother with these things, use it if you like it, don’t use it if you don’t like it. I think more options for webmasters are a good thing.
I use unique email on Streamsb, few days I receive email from Streamhide, why you lie and said you don't know streamsb & they're your competitor,,??
How do you know my email address registered only with streamsb, do you think we drink oil than water??

Hello elabcry, please check your message via Wjunction, i will help you now

Hello ortegapox, we do not deceive customers, take care of customers if that is in our plan. Thanks

Hello drlove, I don't know who Streamb is and Streamsb is our competitor in the market, we promise to be stronger than them in what they have let you down.
We bring to the market the most perfect StreamHide product.

Hi, Thanks for your information,
We have resolved this issue.
You're always welcome!
Thanks. Please contact us at any time if you need help via live support. Have a nice day <3

Contacted you regarding the fact that thumbnails don't work in live chat as you told me to, I hope it will be fixed.
Hi bro. Thanks. I messaged you via live chat. Please check my messages.

Hello antiscam, It doesn't matter who we are or where we come from.
We pay more attention to the quality of service we bring to our customers.
We will give customers the most special hosting service.
Best regards.

Last edited:
Server has many error - please fix it:
+ API: it always report invalid key, create folder is errpr
+ Remote upload: paste 1 link but create 4 files and it can not encode.
Hello svg2838, Thanks for your information. Please message online customer service will assist you immediately in this matter. Thank you

Back