StreamCloud.eu Not making payments (June-August 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkaos

Today it has been exactly 43 days since my last payment.. I have a few pending payments from the recent previous payment periods that are just adding up my pending payment amount and Streamcloud wont repsond to any emails.

I know they have a history of always being reliable and making payments although they also have a history of being late with payments but they always paid in the past. I have never had to wait this long and now have a large amount of cash accumulated for my pending payment and I hope they dont scam me and everyone else and shut down the website.

I have stopped using the service until I get paid or some type of communication because I do not want to waste my precious time making advertising money for them and not to recieve my share of the profits.

It would be a shame as they were very reliable in an industry that is known for not making payments and scamming people which has happened to me with several other video hosting websites.

My last payment was made on June 23, 2016 via bitcoin, Has anyone else recently had a payment recieved from StreamCloud.eu? If so please reply with any info..

Last edited:
108 comments
I got paid last month , my payment method is perfectmoney. I used to wait longer than 1 month when using bitcoin as
payment method, i changed the payment method to perfectmoney again and always got paid within 1-10th of the next month.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the payment... :facepalm:
Any news?

Payment received!!!!!:whistling:

Last edited:
I received my payment today also via Paxum... I did switch my payment method though, I believe there is an issue with their bitcoin payment method but I am not 100% sure. If you haven't received a payment today and your payment setting is on Bitcoin either change it or wait it out until they start paying out in Bitcoins again.

I noticed that after the halving of the Bitcoin mining reward they stopped paying in Bitcoin, It could be that they used to mine for their own Bitcoins to make payouts but once the Bitcoin reward went from 25 BTC to 12.5 BTC it could possibly be it was not worth it for them anymore to aquire bitcoins that way? Just a thought though I really have no clue???

I was paid yesterday by StreamCloud.eu! one day after the Pay period end date! That was pretty cool after switching my payment method how quick I was payed all my old pending payments and the next payment right away... So StreamCloud.eu is legit and great like it always it just seems their is an issue with BitCoin payout at the moment.

I would much rather recieve the cash with another method and just covert them for a fee to BTC than wait longer for a payment in BitCoins and recieve nothing at all for quite a while.

Its pending on Perfect from 05 Aout more than a month pending its not a habit of streamcloud like there's a problem.

And theres no response to my inquiry Email.

My last payment was 8-14 via Payza

ohh I didnt request a payment on the 30th of August though so Im not sure about payments for the last pay period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back