Streamable - Video Hosting Service - $45/10000 PPV & PPS 50% initial sale / 50% Rebil

Status
Not open for further replies.
For security reasons, please verify your email address to get payout. Click Here.

Hi, I clicked various times and it still gives me nothing... my username is mspiggy. Can u please check? Thanks!

Last edited:
piggychops: Is it working now? We reported to techs

Arthu_r: For as long as we can: We have enough space for free and premium. We don't delete for free users right now.

dzaipro & excnn: Kindly request when you have used up 2TB

yMe: Good idea. Will ask techs if they can add this :) Any possibility of adding it into your encoding and then uploading it? We squeeze the format to our own when uploaded (just like any other Tube hosts)

Upmoney: Promote us and you will know. We offer rewards for Alexa 3000 (1-2000) websites for the admins to get us on board; $1500 for the admin, $1000 for the referee.

Upmoney: Promote us and you will know. We offer rewards for Alexa 3000 (1-2000) websites for the admins to get us on board; $1500 for the admin, $1000 for the referee.
Thanks, I have no so good website yet ) But I wanna know some stats before I will do big job for your affiliate program.

ID:888888

WHY??????????

ip941_ccc.PNG

yMe: Good idea. Will ask techs if they can add this :) Any possibility of adding it into your encoding and then uploading it? We squeeze the format to our own when uploaded (just like any other Tube hosts)

Well, unfortunately i upload lots of videos w/o subtitles until the subtitles are released. And when the subtitles are released i just upload them to the existing video. So the encoding is kinda time consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back