Streamable - Video Hosting Service - $45/10000 PPV & PPS 50% initial sale / 50% Rebil

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkmagician: What's your username? :)

Roosti: Done

Pearner: Done

anonymous801: Yes if they buy :)

We're working on a PPS program. Free users have a limit. I think it is in the 90 minute mark. I need to ask Techs.

can be 500 GB free account limit raised ? for serious uploader thats 1 week upload job, and i yes i inderstand that there is premium but..other host offer more even with free plans. anyway good luck with service

codehtcmail: Still pays more than the fanboys sticking to R & U :) Let's not forget the speed either: 6x as fast on a minimum.

chefo: We will raise the free storage on Monday to 2TB. More than others.

darkmagician: Absolutely nothing - We just want to see if you're actively participating or you're here to sabotage and talk bad about us without having used us. Let me assume it is the latter from your previous replies :)

codehtcmail: Still pays more than the fanboys sticking to R & U :) Let's not forget the speed either: 6x as fast on a minimum.

chefo: We will raise the free storage on Monday to 2TB. More than others.

darkmagician: Absolutely nothing - We just want to see if you're actively participating or you're here to sabotage and talk bad about us without having used us. Let me assume it is the latter from your previous replies :)

Thanks for this!

NEWS UPDATE: As part of a learning curve, we've now upgraded all FREE users to be able to store up to 2TB. We have no deletion policy as of yet, so please stay tuned. Thank you

Registered but how to make remote upload from website?i tried with vodlocker,vidbull,openload and nothing ,only with leech?i don't whant ti pay for a leech only for your site:facepalm:

Dear Streamable!
I can't move files between folders. Also, can't create any new folder. Can you check these problems?
Thanks, Bolha09

Most host have done away with the longer the video the more money you make. To many users realized it's just shaving.

Best of luck :) You should consider raising your rates to be on par with videowood.tv and openload.io

in my dashboard i have no files in my account
8tr9bvjg.png
nelguykh.png

but in videomanager
abn39cqg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back