streama2z.com - Discussion

LLUUKKEE

Hello!
I know many uploaders are currently looking for more alternative options of videohosts after some older videohosts have been becoming unstable or going down completely, therefore I keep looking for new videohosts and recently I have discovered this one. Let's discuss if anyone has heard about it or currently keeps using it.
It's for sure interesting and looks like it pays (according to telegram groups) but I can't confirm it personally. However I'm gonna test in next few days and gonna inform you how counting, earnings and playback are and if they pay fast.
If anyone uses it and has positive or negative experience with it, make sure to share everything.
Post automatically merged:

It's trash. Don't use it. :strawberry:

Last edited:
15 comments
Hello!
I know many uploaders are currently looking for more alternative options of videohosts after some older videohosts have been becoming unstable or going down completely, therefore I keep looking for new videohosts and recently I have discovered this one. Let's discuss if anyone has heard about it or currently keeps using it.
It's for sure interesting and looks like it pays (according to telegram groups) but I can't confirm it personally. However I'm gonna test in next few days and gonna inform you how counting, earnings and playback are and if they pay fast.
If anyone uses it and has positive or negative experience with it, make sure to share everything.

It's trash. Don't use it. :strawberry:
It's a trusted file host.
I got my first payment within 24 hours..

Though $22 per 10k and one IP is tragique (but that's honestly what other hosts offer when they lie that they offer $30 so maybe streama2z is at least honest? haha)

Yes, what's the difference. The lowest level is still not absorbed. 400 views for 20 cents. What should be the level ??? Loch level !!!
I still wanna try it if the count is good. Some host offer higher $ but don't count well

I have been using it from last 2 months.
I am not having high views ..
Two days back i completed minimum withdrawal of 10$.
I received payment within 24 hours..
Hello bro, how bout the count. Is it good in your opinion?

So you want host to show high earnnig and don't pay ?

Here i have seen many host promising high rates but don't pay.

But this host is giving low rate but they are trustorthy..

Back