166 comments
Questions: use code "betaKiwi" to register for free, without code we have to pay to register? Premium only? & how long does betaKiwi last for? couple of months / years?
ok yaeh I should clearify. Accounts created during the beta phase are kept forever or until you abuse the service :P. Once we have a solid userbase we will disable registration and continue to improve the service as much as we can. At that point only selected users will be able to register.

Please do not use..
1p2247x22473.png

The reason is, once the MPAA finds out, they'll fuck you dry in the ass.

Please do not use..
1p2247x22473.png

Haha ok, we have alot of servers one of them is hosted with hetzner.. We will switch to other hosts soon.

Please do not use..
1p2247x22473.png

also we are indeed handling dmca's.. we are not dmca ignored so this should not be a huge issue in the beginning

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Update: After some long thinking and evaluating.. We have removed hetzner servers from our cdn and will discontinue using them.

I'm watching and the video like example is hosted on dfile.space alt domain (kanon.filecdn.ga), this share the same limit of file (5gb)? Or this can allow more? How much time the file be up? And can allow remote url upload? Thanks!

Is stream kiwi related to vidlox? Just noticed you both have the "made with [heart] by xxx"
We are not related in any way to vidlox.. we are just both made with <3

I'm watching and the video like example is hosted on dfile.space alt domain (kanon.filecdn.ga), this share the same limit of file (5gb)? Or this can allow more? How much time the file be up? And can allow remote url upload? Thanks!
Yes filecdn is indeed the CDN we are using. We are working together with dfile.space but we have other limits then they have. Max filesize is 10GB and we don't delete videos from our Users.. atleast not based on inactivity. We will add remote upload in the future, it is something that is planned.

When i try upload 12 chapters of 300mb each one i get error 200, since stream.kiwi and dfile.space, but i can upload 10mb files without problem

Back