Strange situation in Google Search Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistrzuploadu

Hi,
I have a very strange situation in GSC.
For las year I had stable groth of shows and clicks and quite stable average position somewhere about 15-16

Most popular searches during that period:

And then at the end of october boom! My average goes down to 70-80

Not much changed in most popular searches

But then I made a shorter period to draw the graph (last 28 days) to better see single days

And then some magic happened in the list of most popular searches:

Does one know how the heck is possible that search phrase in the last 28 days had 78.000 (and still growing 2.000-3.000 daily) but in the whole year isn't even displayed in top 10 of most popular searches?

Will be thankful for any tips or advices.
Post automatically merged:

And here is the impact of visitors from google organic search in Google Analytics:

The drop down is from 25.000 to 10.000 visits monthly

Last edited:
4 comments
google is just shit. don't worry about it for nothing.

instead of my site, another spam site that copies my site's name verbatim puts it in the first place. so google is just shit. already, tons of spam sites on first page. .tk, .si .es .it etc.

I wonder if one day I'll be able to see this stupid search engine disappear.

Smells like SANDBOX

Either due to DMCA Complaints that you have not removed the Content or due to changes in the Algorithm based on the Users and their searches... it is something normal that usually happens 1, 2 or 3 Times in the life of a WEB, I have 2 websites that Now they are going through the same thing as you, I have the same graph... the google SANDBOX usually lasts ~28 days if...

- You remove content reported by DMCA:

-Continue with the content of the web but... if you can improve the SEO, even if it is some detail, better: AMP, Pages with Video and Correct errors in Webmaster Tools.

Anyway, don't worry too much, in the end, if you carry on as usual, the ALgorithm returns you to the previous Status (90% of the Times)

Google wants to have you in the sandbox to re-check the quality of your website.

I hope it helps you! Cheers!

Another detail, in case you are interested, that it works to exit before the Sandbox.

If you have your domain like this:

Change it to
https://www.yourdomain.com

or vice versa...

think that one of those two is in the sandbox, but only use ONE, because otherwise it will be treated as duplicate content and it will be of no use to you.

I am doing it now on my 2 penalized websites and the fast upload is working.

Last edited:
Smells like SANDBOX

Either due to DMCA Complaints that you have not removed the Content or due to changes in the Algorithm based on the Users and their searches... it is something normal that usually happens 1, 2 or 3 Times in the life of a WEB, I have 2 websites that Now they are going through the same thing as you, I have the same graph... the google SANDBOX usually lasts ~28 days if...

- You remove content reported by DMCA:

-Continue with the content of the web but... if you can improve the SEO, even if it is some detail, better: AMP, Pages with Video and Correct errors in Webmaster Tools.

Anyway, don't worry too much, in the end, if you carry on as usual, the ALgorithm returns you to the previous Status (90% of the Times)

Google wants to have you in the sandbox to re-check the quality of your website.

I hope it helps you! Cheers!
Hmmm, It's very interesting. Indeed I received some messages from GSC about DMCA Complaints, but no complaint was made directly on my blog.
It shouldn't be very annoying to hide those posts from public access, because it's mostly one studio, that I can easyly filter by taxonomy, and less than 3% of content of the blog.

I already started some SEO improvents. I'm using Yoast SEO from the beginning and 90% of posts are marked as good, but I added some tweaks like alting images (which sould improve searching of images in google), related phrases and some similar small changes.

That is my first blog ever which is runnig since end of december 2021, so this is totally new experience for me.

Anyway, thank you very much for all your tips. I really appreciate that.

instead of my site, another spam site that copies my site's name verbatim puts it in the first place. so google is just shit. already, tons of spam sites on first page. .tk, .si .es .it etc.

Maybe, but still it was 70% of my traffic and now it is 50% and going down.
For example on DuckDuckGo and Bing whole my site was totally taken down in 4 weeks after start, so I can argue which search engine is better.

Last edited:

If you correct everything that was said above, Google gives you many opportunities.

BING and DUCK&GO -> NO

Bing with the first DMCA complaint Deletes you from the MAP and duck&go even though they say they don't use the bing search engine, they still use it and it's the same.

BING is not worth HARDING for..

PS: you can always report before google the sites that copy you,
even if they are pirates I did it with 2 sites and after months I deleted them from the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back