Strange Message from Webmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratebay

Just now i got this strange Russian message from Webmoney.

Вы отозвали доверие для WebMoney Keeper Mini на управление кошельком "Z296982859xxx", поэтому он более не будет здесь отображаться.

Если вы хотите, то можете установить доверие снова.

The English translation of it is:

You have canceled your trust for WebMoney Keeper Mini to control the purse "Z296982859xxx", so it will no longer appear here.

If you want, you can build trust again.

Can somebody tell me..what does it mean?

12 comments
That's why telling you not to share you z or e purse details on any forum.I already mentioned,last couple of moths,some indians tried to hack my payza/wm and paypal.After i tred to exchange some funds from indian exchangers.Just never use indian exchangers.

That's why telling you not to share you z or e purse details on any forum.I already mentioned,last couple of moths,some indians tried to hack my payza/wm and paypal.After i tred to exchange some funds from indian exchangers.Just never use indian exchangers.

All indian exchangers are not like that
i am an indian exchanger too
and i also exchanged with many indian exchangers
there is no problem for me
but we should be careful when exchanging with someone strange
we should always exchange with small amount for first time
and we should not give any more details than your purse number
we should hide all our details in webmoney passport for security purspose
and should activate and use webmoney keeper and sms verification for full security.

just do not store money in your wmid, receive/send, but dont hold it there.
they have locked our accout with over $10k we withdraw all money in our bank account and will never use webmoney again.

Sounds FAKE to me, change your password and try to report it to Webmoney. well i agree with Hakunamatata i'm not an indian but i do deal with indian exchange for a long time and i never had any issue with them.

Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back