Strange Issue with my Dedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratebay

In my dedi server, i created a user account. and I set up a private proxy in Mozilla browser.

Everything is was fine, till this afternoon, when i could not open any page in my user account. Neither in mozilla nor in chrome.

In my admin account, i am not able to open any page in mozilla but chrome is working.

I opened team viewer in admin account, and i got the message that u are using a proxy server. Where as i am not using any proxy for admin account. I opened team viewer in user account and got the same message..

What is possibly wrong?

2 comments
I haven't used proxies since I learned how to make and use my own vpn servers. However, I would suggest placing all traffic to/from the server on a vpn, instead of using a program based proxy.

That being said, I have had certain issues with firefox where a reinstall has fixed it. If you need to a dirty upgrade doesn't work you can try purging all the all old program data and preforming a fresh install of the newest version of firefox.

Dedicated server issue

I think you need to upgrade Mozilla browser and try to log in if you are getting the same problem on upgraded Mozilla so I would like to suggest you remove your proxy server account from Mozilla and try to access your account again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back