Status
Not open for further replies.

Perl

I am really pissed off people posting the same topics over and over either by MP4 or 5

I mean is it possible to stop people ( from all ways ) to stop posting duplicate posts of the posts they already made before

Same topic same user have posted over 10 times

Also is there a way to sort or filter out the topics already posted multiple times by a single user

I use IPB 3.1.4

28 comments
my mod does this but it only supports as far as IPB 3.1.2

I'll do an update over the weekend so it works with the latest version.

my mod does this but it only supports as far as IPB 3.1.2

I'll do an update over the weekend so it works with the latest version.

Holy crap! I been waiting for that...many many months and eventually just gave up. Your gonna make many IPB owners happy if you fix this...Mr Happy! :D (y)

/UpNorth

its not just the MP4 or MP5 - there are others as well. My users actually probably dont spam because the users are monitored and dealt with accordingly. You may want start looking at other applications that are available here that arent moderated.

Furthermore i was going to pay for these mods to be made to help clean up the scene, but since there are other applications available, i dont see why i should help clean up their mess.

only vietnamese spam forum i think multiposters developpers should stop selling their software to vietnamese if this was done warez would be cleaner than it is right now i'm not saying all vietnamese are the same but most of them speak like shit and post fake releases just my 2 cents

My poster is free, and been going for months. Don't see why I should be monitered jayfella. Explain why my software should get monitered, Yours doesn't.. So you have no excuse friend, It's that you sell your app, and then everyone spams topics about MP4 updates, templates ect. I think you should just stop whining and for once take the hate on your MP spammed topics, Don't see why others should face the consequences when we only seem to see the spam from your MP.

Pretty much like you have always been, an accuser.

i was considering on coding this feature, but checking the title against millions of tables will cause an amazing strain on the mysql server. I'm sure such a addon would be ok on smaller forums

Just an thought:

If I see people on my board using an auto-poster and they are not behaving like posting in bad format or crap topics, then I automatic move them to the banned group and delete all their topics.

No need to let those people stay actively on your board and posting the same shit over and over again.

Another option is to get some good decent staff who are willing to mod your forum and clean up after those auto-posters has come by ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back