Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

Does anyone do it here or has anyone done it in the past?

It is something that I have always heard very little of and only seen a member on here post about it once.. I admit I haven't gone out of my way to pursue it, maybe I will.

I have heard that it is no different from gambling? Although I assume online gambling websites are rigged in a different way to how the stock market is rigged?

13 comments
I work with Forex for a while. I tried to make some money but you have to invest money so you can earn money, you can't start with 100 or 500 dollars you will just loose. You need a bigger amount of money and a very good plan how to invest.

Cheers for the reply, it might not be something I'm looking to try then, I can't afford to invest a lot in a singular thing, I would be more interested in spreading money out over several things and see if any of them return a profit, or try to learn something for the next attempt.

I'd be happier placing 10$ on x 10$ on y 10$ on z etc

Maybe I'm looking at this in a betting kind of way...?

I'll do some more research so I can understand what I am trying to talk about lol :-)

I tried Online trading but ended up loosing a lot of money .... These markets are unpredictable and you will be at loosing end until unless having a lot for backup plan ....

Forex and Stock Ex not da same. Forex is risky
For stock exchange you can go for primary shares.
Do a lil bit stydy on ur local stock market

I was doing some trading on forex and it was so risky, i didn't knew about Stock ex, the next time i will have money for trading i will try it. Maybe i will be more successful on it. We will see. Thank you for this information :)

Stock market is kind of safe, Forex is not.

1. Plan your budget
  2. Decide what sectors you want to invest
  3. Find out the upcoming companies in those sectors
  4. Invest
  5. Wait
  6. Book your profits

Well, it is not that easy too - it kind of works this way. You can spread your money across sectors / companies for ensuring loss coverage, if any.

Hello,

You are right, it's a kind of gambling but it has benefits too..:)

Well yesterday, the Indian Stock was totally broken and many people including me have lost huge amounts..:(

Actually most people who try to trade only loose. You can't win against hedge funds which have huge offices full of experts who studied this for 5 years and do nothing else. I would personally only invest in my own business which will give you the highest return.

You can't do stocks if you don't read a lot about it and study a lot,if you don't work with those principals you only gamble,you don't earn money.

I am doing Forex and haven't bought stocks since Tesla. In 2011 I did binary options and made 500$ and I withdrawed instantly lol :|

For Forex try to trade on news like UK leaving the EU, you could have made great profits or oil prices falling effects countries with oil.

Does anyone do it here or has anyone done it in the past?

It is something that I have always heard very little of and only seen a member on here post about it once.. I admit I haven't gone out of my way to pursue it, maybe I will.

I have heard that it is no different from gambling? Although I assume online gambling websites are rigged in a different way to how the stock market is rigged?

i do forex trading and also gambling in cloudbet in roulette section only. i love Forex though its risky.cause u need to learn before go for earn.i spent nearly 3 years in Forex.i earn and loose.but now i dint loos lyk before cause now i earn some knowledge so i know wher to trade nd where not.i build a EA that works for me. also i gambling in cloudbet in roulette with my formula..i earn not so much but its ok.dont be greedy is gambling main formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back