Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfattv

I had earnings of above $165 and had set Payoneer as payment mode but vodlocker banned my account after I made payment request (username: tellynagari).
My friend's account also got banned when he tried to make payment request (username: tnagari).

They were paying fine when they used paypal and we use to request payout < $25. But now they removed paypal and are not paying. When we request for payment they ban !

VODLOCKER IS BIGGEST SCAM on internet.

2 comments
for last few months i have been with them and were paying fine through paypal. once they removed paypal payment, they asked me to choose wire. So that I cannot withdraw unti i hit $500.
So i applied for payoneer card and when i link to that card and requested for payment they banned.

Now if i had broken any rules then why was I paid for past 3 months with paypal. I am uploading similar videos (genre) and they were happy cashing in from advertisers showing my earnings until i made payment request.

It's not just many of my friends who were using vodlocker got banned after they made request for payment.
The company seems to be run by some kind of shady people with no contact number what so ever. I tried using their contact form asking for the reason. NO REPLY.

Why would they respond after snatching my hard earned earnings above $165.
If I had violated any rules they should show me.

Just making our fellow members in this forum aware about the company and their strategy to cheat us. As I had known about the company from this forum only and joined them few months back. I dont want any of our fellow members in this forum to be cheated like me. That's why i am making this separate topic. I had posted same question on VODLOCKER thread but I didn't get any response from its representative.

If he has anything to say regarding my case then he is free respond on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back